What makes your car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Turbo

14.jpg

Originally posted by d2149@Jan 4 2004, 01:38 AM
The Turbo

14.jpg

Turbo does nothing for girls

I still don't understand why people put their tag over top the I/C...... I never did and never will do that EVER even if its the law in maryland to have a front tag F them

even my Audi has no front tag =) hehe

you could always put it to the side for that jdm look. ill have a side mount, so i wont have to worry.

the best chick magnet car is a viper. they did this test on a tv show where they took this guy, put him in a beat little crx and had him pull up in front of a hot LA night club. of course, no one could have cared less. then they put the guy in a viper and some hot looking chick flashed her tits at him when he pulled up! and all the chicks waiting to get in were looking at the car.

I actually might repair the saturn..so many good times in that car, that car never let me down for period of time I had it, it made a couple of my friends pretty lucky too. I'll see what the 944 can do, unless someone wants to sell me an audi a4 (the hot ones) for cheap [4500].

Fuck it, you don't need a car to get girls, I know this first hand, I've gotten more ass in the past 4 months then when I had a car. Although it did help having a car I just didn't have social skills then.

Originally posted by Iron 1@Dec 30 2003, 11:45 PM
What's the mod to your car that gets you the most girls? It can be the most ass/looks/whatever, just the most...

The fact that im driving it.

I'm sorry...but girls won't notice anyone in a honda....

but....

When I take the freshly washed and waxed Z out, and drive around...I had a girl drive up in a pimped out 510, and she litterally chased me down to find out more about my car....next story, I was putting gas in the Z , and this chick walks buy and she's in love with the Z, I forgot what she said, she had my attention towards her cleavage. But she said she help restored a Z, but it didn't look as sweet as mine did.

Honda CRX=no girls....
Datsun 260Z=I have a chance....

but my other cars I've had, I would have to say Jeeps and vans get's the chicks.

I get a lot of looks in my truck, a lot more than I do in the crx. I get a few wtf looks in the crx since it lacks paint.

hate to say this but the chicks who were interested in the z were probably only interested in the car. if you drove a viper on the other hand, they would be interested in you. there's a difference. i think when someone says its a chick magnet, it means chicks want to know you better because of your car. ive had a chick tell me i had a nice car when i was just stuck in traffic on a sat. night. she also asked me if i would please smile lol. that was when my crx was still fairly new..but i sure dont consider it a chick magnet.

9" in other hand, word must get around...

Being black (like me) in a white town where i used to live strikes up curiosity (sp?). Word did get around in various ways...the girls i did just for the hell of it..bad...the girls that were stuck on my dick..good

Back