what manifold are you runnin?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

I'm looking into other turbo manifolds for my ls/vtec turbo motor and wanted to know what everyone else is running in there turbo cars. right now I have that p.o.s
ebay manifold because it was the only one I could afford after my drag manifold cracked in half. sorry if this is a repost but I'm sick of looking through 100's of pages of crap that does not help.

www.full-race.com but their shit is expensive- aboslutely awesome, but expensive

are you looking for a tubular manifold? cast?

inline pro makes pretty good cast manifolds

and lovefab also makes a decent tubular albeit not as good as full race

also talk to jeff at IB Spec as they make all sorts of turbo parts, including manifolds

I'm looking for a tubular manifold because I heard there really good. I had a cast manifold and it cracked. pretty much I'm looking for a all around good manifold and if I have to spend extra cash that's fine.

if youve got the extra 1200 bucks kicking around then full-race is by all means the way to go but if you dont than lovefab is a cheaper alternative for relativley the same manifold also try sfp.net they make some nice tubular manifolds for a decent price as well

Here's the tubular manifold my buddy made me. It's 1 1/2 inch shedule 40 stainless steel 316L piping. The total cost for material including the header and turbo flanges was about 75 bucks. The manifold sits my turbo pretty low though, so my oil return kinda sucks. I will eventually need to get a new manifold (my turbo is proly fucked already), but it doesn't smoke so that's a good thing.

Manifold.JPG

That is a nice looking manifold for 75 bucks. Shoulda lengthened the middle runners though.

Inline pro for me... My buddy has a mid 10 second street car with this manifold. That's proof enough for me. He made 520 at the wheels last dyno session.

Back