What Master Can I/should I Use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
I'm about to get my car up and running soon but i just found out i have leakes in both front calipers...and for those of you who don't know i have an 89 civic 4 door with a stock b16...anyways...i put the rear disc brakes on my car also and my stock master cylinder has some pretty gay stopping power...i was just wondering what master cylinder would bolt on to my stock booster and would give me better stopping power? thanks

The 15/16ths MC from the '89 Prelude and 90-91 ex bolts on to your booster or the 90-93 teg non abs mc 15/16" will work with it's booster.

Originally posted by solblu@Apr 14 2003, 12:00 AM
The 15/16ths MC from the '89 Prelude and 90-91 ex bolts on to your booster or the 90-93 teg non abs mc 15/16" will work with it's booster.

sup solblu...haven't talk to you in a while. I got the plugs i needed. Well i just wanna know which MC's will work with my booster cuz it's brand new and i don't wanna have to replace it again...so the 89 prelude ones will work and 90-91 civic ex ones work with my booster right? is there any others? does the 90-91 CRX Si onw work too???

b16racern2nr... you have the longest signature i've ever seen my friend... but it's wrong. you're missin' "fuck everybody" right before "fuck ya'll...".

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Apr 14 2003, 01:27 AM
b16racern2nr... you have the longest signature i've ever seen my friend... but it's wrong. you're missin' "fuck everybody" right before "fuck ya'll...".

yeah i noticed that after i put it on...by the way...can anyone help me wth my question tho? :unsure:

Hey glad you got the Dizzy working... The CRX Si should work, if it's 15/16 it's probably the same as the EX one. You could call a dealer or parts store and check. I'm betting it will work.

Originally posted by solblu@Apr 14 2003, 08:37 PM
Hey glad you got the Dizzy working... The CRX Si should work, if it's 15/16 it's probably the same as the EX one. You could call a dealer or parts store and check. I'm betting it will work.

ok thanks

Back