1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Master Can I/should I Use?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by B16RacerN2NR, Apr 14, 2003.

1. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

I'm about to get my car up and running soon but i just found out i have leakes in both front calipers...and for those of you who don't know i have an 89 civic 4 door with a stock b16...anyways...i put the rear disc brakes on my car also and my stock master cylinder has some pretty gay stopping power...i was just wondering what master cylinder would bolt on to my stock booster and would give me better stopping power? thanks

2. solblu

solblu Senior Member

The 15/16ths MC from the '89 Prelude and 90-91 ex bolts on to your booster or the 90-93 teg non abs mc 15/16" will work with it's booster.

3. B16RacerN2NR

sup solblu...haven't talk to you in a while. I got the plugs i needed. Well i just wanna know which MC's will work with my booster cuz it's brand new and i don't wanna have to replace it again...so the 89 prelude ones will work and 90-91 civic ex ones work with my booster right? is there any others? does the 90-91 CRX Si onw work too???

4. kyleirwin

kyleirwin Retired OG

b16racern2nr... you have the longest signature i've ever seen my friend... but it's wrong. you're missin' "fuck everybody" right before "fuck ya'll...".

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

he has been pm'ed about his signature, and it WILL be changed/shortened.

6. B16RacerN2NR

yeah i noticed that after i put it on...by the way...can anyone help me wth my question tho? :unsure:

7. solblu

solblu Senior Member

Hey glad you got the Dizzy working... The CRX Si should work, if it's 15/16 it's probably the same as the EX one. You could call a dealer or parts store and check. I'm betting it will work.

8. B16RacerN2NR

ok thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted