What Models And Years Are Interchangeable?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

porkfried83

I have a 95 Honda Civic DX 2 Dr. I'm looking at some body parts at a junk yard and I wanted to know what models and years are interchangeable. I know 92-95 civics are interchangeable. Is that all model civics or just the DX. And can it be 4 door or does it have to be 2 door? Help please?

And the 2/4 doors share taillights, hatch is different. DX/LX/EX/etc doesn't matter- it's all up to the body style, not the trim- unless you're comparing power window door panels vs manual on the interior or something like that.

Cool, I need the little panel under the taillights and the sideskirts and fender well skirts. Also the plastic trim that goes along the side of the car there almost like shopping cart bumpers lol. I believe there is a 94 or 93, 4 door down at the junkyard..not sure what model.

Oh, doubt you can use the sedan door trim on a coupe. The sides will probably fit (same wheelbase) and the fender well skirts too. You can always cross-reference part numbers at any of the online Honda parts stores- that way you'll know for sure what will swap between models.

I need to replace my trunk i have a 2 door civic ex its a 94 Which years will work or which other makes will work

I need to replace my trunk i have a 2 door civic ex its a 94 Which years will work or which other makes will work
any 92-95 civic coupe will work regardless of trim level (ex,dx, etc)

other makes ??? none

Back