What muffler to use for a 94 dohc del sol?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

High Flow Catalytic Converters are a horrible bang for the buck option.

+1 on the dynomax super turbo. just put one on my turbod civic w/ 3" straight to the muffler and the car is reallly quiet. its perfect.

I guess I would better off spending money on camshafts rather than a high flow cat.

^^^Bidd-er-raspy..raspy..raspy!! Far from quiet for sure but will get you good flow results.

i would go with a vibrant resonator and a concept rsr 3" all the way back. thats what im runnin on my four door

I don't like anything over 2-1/4" but sounds like a lot of guys go 2-1/2"
3" is crazy unless you are turbo....lose power with 3" in an all motor set up

I don't like anything over 2-1/4" but sounds like a lot of guys go 2-1/2"
3" is crazy unless you are turbo....lose power with 3" in an all motor set up
exactly... on my turbo set up i had 3 in open down pipe and now im jus all motor its 2 1/2

havent had any problems so far. got a bro thats using the same setup in a k swapped eg hatch. still dips out like a mofo

havent had any problems so far. got a bro thats using the same setup in a k swapped eg hatch. still dips out like a mofo
wats his set up tho???? cuz basemodel k's are super gay in my opion jsu like a stock b16....... my buddy has a stock k24 (type s) swap in his ek hatch and spanked my ls vtec turbo on 6 psi......

You wont run into problems but you do not have enough back pressure. Turbo wants the least amount of resistance (back pressure) but all motor set ups needs a balance of flow and back pressure for OPTIMUM performance. So you are losing power over what you could be producing. Same goes for your friend's k swap

wats his set up tho???? cuz basemodel k's are super gay in my opion jsu like a stock b16....... my buddy has a stock k24 (type s) swap in his ek hatch and spanked my ls vtec turbo on 6 psi......
its a type s

Back