• Rave/Techno/Trance/Whatever the hell else it can be called

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country(haha)

• Oldies

• Other

• FUCKIN' METAL!!!! (Slayer, COC, ST, Anthrax, older Metallica, Motley Crue, ect) *bangs he

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anybody heard The Used, i know they play em all over the radio now but they are still a good band. that is the style music i like best

its all about the punk and i hate to say this but im starting to get a thing for jungle when i drive dunno why it just gets me in the mood for a good canyon sprint lol well lets see we have pennywise,rancid,the vandals,black flag,defiance and the list goes on just had to represent oh yeah and rap if its shit like a tribe called quest or eazy-e cause that shit is just hard h4h4h4h44h4h4 :ph34r: :worthy:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 22 2003, 10:59 PM
but more and more, im listening to trance while im online, and while i drive...

im telling you it grows on ya! after the first album i put in 2 years ago i bought nothing since. ok i lied, 90% of the cds ive bought have been electronic, but thats from NO electronic to almost all electronic. its like a virus, that won't leave you alone. but....a happy virus :D

Just looked at the poll, who the hell voted for MTV? :lol:
and i know some of you fuckers are just aching to press that country button :wall: (hint: Loco, TrailorPark) :wall:

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 22 2003, 11:06 PM
Anybody heard The Used, i know they play em all over the radio now but they are still a good band. that is the style music i like best

used are from here, i dont really like them though. i love punk though....blink (all albums), boxcar racer (2/3 of blink), simple plan, something corporate...all that shit

I liked the used's music before they started singing, like int he beginning I am like this will be an awesome song, and yeah they start singing and it ruins it IMO.

Where u from tymasterflex?
i think most of the used's songs are good but i don'tlike too much screaming, cuz it gets boring

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 22 2003, 11:15 PM
and i know some of you fuckers are just aching to press that country button :wall: (hint: Loco, TrailorPark) :wall:

i listen to SOME country every now and then but nott alot. i can only tolerate it for so long tho

the more I hear it the more I love the St Anger CD, it's just raw, like Pantra used to be. Raw fucking energy, primal, it fucking ownes

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Aug 23 2003, 05:09 AM-->
senate_9427
@Aug 22 2003, 11:15 PM

i listen to SOME country every now and then but nott alot. i can only tolerate it for so long tho

hahahha yeah Right Brian...I saw you inching towards my deck just wanting to switch it to K105. LOL

You love that shit...just admit it. :p

I'm the only fucknut that voted Alternative? I dunno. I listen to rock and roll, alternative, some punk, and every now and then rap. (mostly Dr Dre and eminem)

Originally posted by where eagles dare@Aug 23 2003, 07:32 AM
Jazz? IDM? Bluegrass? Grindcore? Trip hop? Crust punk? House? Funk?
I dont listen to anything on that list.

I got you on the crust and grind, old Napalm Death, Drop Dead, Spazz, Antischism, Intial State, Assuck, Rupture, oh yea, that's my shit. But at the same time I have ALL the Cranberries CD's, some Black Sabbath, Slayer, Triple Six mafia, Slayer, Cryptopsy, Suffication, Donald Byrd, Miles and pretty much hundreds of other CD and about a thousand records. I can't listen to one style all the time, it goes old, gotta keep changing it up.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 22 2003, 09:28 PM
FUCKIN' METAL!!!! gets my vote.

http://www.knac.com <-- streaming internet metal radio station.

well, i just tuned in.

decent tracks.

but i HATE asx win media tracks. the quality is butt.
and i REFUSE to install real player on my machine.

they need a 128 kb/s mp3 stream, and then id listen more.

Back