• Rave/Techno/Trance/Whatever the hell else it can be called

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country(haha)

• Oldies

• Other

• FUCKIN' METAL!!!! (Slayer, COC, ST, Anthrax, older Metallica, Motley Crue, ect) *bangs he

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its all about metal, alternative, rock like pearl jam, nirvana, etc, and classic rock.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 23 2003, 01:54 PM

well, i just tuned in.

decent tracks.

but i HATE asx win media tracks.  the quality is butt.
and i REFUSE to install real player on my machine.

they need a 128 kb/s mp3 stream, and then id listen more.

You connection snob! :p Email 'em and bitch 'em out, then. Lay waste to their server! Ping their pooper off! You down with FTP? Yeah you know me! Who's down with FTP? All the proxies!

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 23 2003, 12:03 AM
Where u from tymasterflex?
i think most of the used's songs are good but i don'tlike too much screaming, cuz it gets boring

over here in utah.

I listen to everything, from country to hiphop.

oh the one thing I can't stand is that little stupid ass mainstream punk movement that mtv jumped on, don't these fucks realize the movement was 20-30 years ago, wtf...

Used to listen to a lot of socalled punk,,,shit like (AAA, the leftovers, H20, Assrash, fifteen, operation ivy"before rancid", Mr.T. experience, clash, subhumans, etc... not this shitty the vines and such....

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 23 2003, 09:01 PM
I listen to everything, from country to hiphop.

:withstupid: There is only a few country songs I like. I listen to mostly rap/hiphop. I like techno and shit like that, metal, rock, just about everything. The only music I can not stand is that fucking punk garbage. It pisses me off and puts me in a shitty mood when I listen to it. Blink 182 isn't bad, it's what those fuckers consider "hardcore punk." I hate the shit with a passion.

Oh BTW, I'm that guy on OfficeSpace that locks his door and turns his music down when the black guy walks by. I've been told that so many times :lol:

Why don't you just go by Mike, if it bothers you so much?

No, why should I change MY name, HE'S the one that sucks.

LOL that movie is the shit.

voted for punk/hardcore although i really cant fucking stand most "punk"... as far as hardcore (slipknot, mudvayne, disturbed, killswitch engage, nothing face, staticX, etc...)
i still love old school FUCKIN' METAL (grew up on it :D )
and im really not sure what the fuck is "alternative" any more but i still listen to shit that was defined as it when the definition was originally created
still listen to old school rap... 90% of the shit out now sucks whale jiz
MTV bubble gum bullshit can eat a fat dick
country...... ill admit there are a FEW good songs... but for the most part it too can eat the peanuts out of my shit
oldies... theres some good shit.... classic rock... hell yeah :mullet: .o0(play some fuckin' Skynyrd man!)
"other" sure i guess so
techno..... use to love it..... use to be deep as hell in the rave scene.... lost wayyyyyyyyyy too much to it..... now... fuck the scene and everything related to it... cant listen to the music without being reminded of everything i lost... so it pisses me off

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Aug 23 2003, 01:54 AM-->
where eagles dare
@Aug 23 2003, 07:32 AM
Jazz? IDM? Bluegrass? Grindcore? Trip hop? Crust punk? House? Funk?
I dont listen to anything on that list.

I got you on the crust and grind, old Napalm Death, Drop Dead, Spazz, Antischism, Intial State, Assuck, Rupture, oh yea, that's my shit. But at the same time I have ALL the Cranberries CD's, some Black Sabbath, Slayer, Triple Six mafia, Slayer, Cryptopsy, Suffication, Donald Byrd, Miles and pretty much hundreds of other CD and about a thousand records. I can't listen to one style all the time, it goes old, gotta keep changing it up.

... sounds good to me. on the three six mafia stuff, its a guilty plesure for me. it's so horrible, and is all about everything i'm against in hip hop, and life in general, but it's so damn fun. ...iz you gonna hit a mudafucka?

i run a pirate college radio station so i have a real hard time swallowing alot of the mediocre music that gets radio play these days, since clear channel owns like 3/4 of the market there's not much variety in radio anymore. drive from town to town, every city is the same, it's all by satelite.
i guess a lot of my musical taste are kind-of out there to most people, but i see it as normal to me.

squarepusher is the best artist living right now. go support. download, buy albums, whatever.
seriously everyone take a chance and check out "quarepsher - red hot car"
and then go from there.
peace

Soory never liked Reggae, guess that fits under Other. BTW, Who the hell added Metal onto the poll and how??? i know its been on there since like the second post, just was too lazy to ask.

Back