what ngk plugs in ur h22a motor?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sleeper00

i m getting a new set of ngk plugs, i always get the double plantiumn, just want to know which ngk u use on ur h22a? is there any big difference between those 3 plantiumn plugs and what brand of distributor cap and rotor u have and where to get it? thank you

double plantiumn-PZFR6F-11-$9.99
ix ZFR6FIX-11-$6.99
gp ZFR6FGP -$2.99

What kind of mods have you done to your engine? If you haven't done anything besides bolt-ons, then there's really no point in spending a bunch of money on expensive ignition parts. Just get the basic platinum plugs and an OEM-spec cap and rotor...

just h22a swap, intake header and exhaust, thats pretty much i got rite now, so u saying that i shouldn't get the double plantium, just get the gp plantium or v-power is good enought for h22a motor?

just h22a swap, intake header and exhaust, thats pretty much i got rite now, so u saying that i shouldn't get the double plantium, just get the gp plantium or v-power is good enought for h22a motor?

Yep, just the V-Power or basic platinums will be fine. I have the same mods on my LS and that's all I run. Unless you're boosted or built you don't really need to dump a bunch of money into ignition stuff. It won't make a noticeable difference...

i m gonna go with v-power instead of gp plantium, since most replys with v-power, is NAPA cap and rotor brand good to use? i heard napa is better than autozone or advanced, is it true?

Yep, just the V-Power or basic platinums will be fine. I have the same mods on my LS and that's all I run. Unless you're boosted or built you don't really need to dump a bunch of money into ignition stuff. It won't make a noticeable difference...

what do u think? i see u replys alot, u properly know this stuffs

napa is the best place to get parts other than the dealer, i highly recommend going there over autozone, advance, pepboys, etc.

ngk v power will be fine

Back