What, no 4th of july thread??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spent the whole day with my girlfriends family...salt water swimming pool...w00t!...cook out...fireworks...yup yup

Salt water swimming pool?? Is that new slang for ocean or did some iddiot really do that?

Anyway, In my little part of texas they outlawed bottle rockets (sucks, I love bottle rockets) But they still allowed morters and all kinds of other stuff. I only spent about $90 this year. Went camping on the lake last weekend to catch the firework show there.. was really cool.

Then on the 4th I burned up the $90 worth of morters and stuff with family. Was alot of fun. No injuries this year! Yay!!! (Last year my cousin left with half a hand's worth of flesh missing)

Heck, Illinois has even banned SPARKLERS. He have these sissy sparklers now that make a small constant blue-white flame. Kind of looks like plasma, but still lame.

TrailerParkPimpsDad said:
The Governor of Indiana did one good thing in this term... he legalized rocket style fireworks! w00t! we were setting off mortars and bottle rockets tonight. Good fun, and no worries about the police harassing us. :D

The word in Illinois is that Indiana cracked down on their fireworks laws, not that they loosened them up... What kind of propaganda are they pushing on us here! :mad:

phyregod said:
Salt water swimming pool?? Is that new slang for ocean or did some iddiot really do that?

lol...someone really has a salt water swimming pool...i cant remember why they did that...maybe they are allergic to chlorine or somethin...i dunno...but its salt water...thats for sure...haha

more like they have an ass load of lazy kids in the pool pissing all the time...

so last year we went to some place just over the PA border to get some stuff, found a little hole in the wall place, was kinda lame and probably overpriced...

this year we went down to PA and shopped around a bit...
there's KEYSTONE fireworks right off I84 with a big ass sign etc...
brand new store, everything is buy one get a second for 99 cents so you know their markup is out of control...
the thing about PA is they can sell fireworks, but PA residents can NOT buy anything with a "report" (report = the bang/explosive that makes the pop)

so they have lame fireworks and then they ID you to get into the back section with all the cool shit...
so we left keystones and drove a ways until we found what looked like a little shack, but was huge inside, got ID'ed and got 250 worth of bottle rockets, rockets, mortars, roman candles, etc etc etc
good times, minor injuries included ringing ears, burns from the fuses, and i accidently threw a bottle rocket under my brother and blew a hole in his shorts...
they were open till 11pm lastnight with 20% off everything so my friend went back down and blew another 100 bucks

i think it was something like 12 or 16 quad mortars for 68 bucks...
144 small bottles rockets at keystone = 10 bucks
144 rockets at the shack was 3 bucks

mortars are FAR more fun if you don't use the tube...
the first batch of mortars were singles, so we started just lighting them and throwing them, much brighter and louder when they are on the ground...
we stuck em in a PVC pipe, which could handle singles, but the first try with a quad mortar blew the pipe apart...

DarkHand said:
Heck, Illinois has even banned SPARKLERS. He have these sissy sparklers now that make a small constant blue-white flame. Kind of looks like plasma, but still lame.

The word in Illinois is that Indiana cracked down on their fireworks laws, not that they loosened them up... What kind of propaganda are they pushing on us here! :mad:

Nope... we are now allowed to buy bottle rockets and mortars here in Indiana. Those two (and many more rocket types) were illegal here before except in organization situations (like the City of Ft Wayne display). Before I'd have to drive 30 miles down US30 into Ohio where there just happened to be a Fireworks store just across the state line to get these things. :D

I umm had a great night.

I never drink, but I made some Pink Panty Droppers and well enjoyed them a bit too much. I also met a ncie lady and fell asleep with her in the same bed. It was rather comfortable, as she's 5'9, blonde, 115lbs and smoking hot. Might I add I'm a gentlemen and I didn't fornicate with her. I'm saving that for later though :). Shit I'm just glad to be on my two feet again, meaning getting the hot chicks I deserve.

Celerity said:
5'9, blonde, 115lbs

Dude, Aids.

:lmao: Just really really slim. Like no belly at all but a nice ass slim. But that's how I like them. Probably not 115, that was a guess. but she is so porportional you have no idea. And I have a follow up date on friday. :)

I didn't read most of the post but my 4th consist of working a double, having an annoying redhead at work invited herself to my friend's party, get to my friends as the cops tell them no more fireworks, almost beat the shit out of a kid but he smartened up and left or "dipped" as he said, and then when the cops came back and broke up the party I "almost got my ass arrested" (the cop), for asking a question politely. Basically we shut the doors when the cops got there and two people went to talk to the cops. Without a warrant one cop swings the back door open and walks in. I asked him why he entered through a closed door and he proceeded to ask my age (I said 21, actually 20), ask for my ID (I'm smart enough not to carry it into a party), take down my (wrong) info, then proceeded to dump out my beer and ask me who lives in the house. No one was around so I said, "I don't see any of them". On cue, my friend Pat walks out of his room. The cop then proceeds to tell him that his dumb friends (points at me), are going to get everyone issued tickets and get a few arrested. And I wasn't drunk, I was taking it easy because I had to be up early. But all in all it actually wasn't that bad.

I have to ask one question though. We believe that a cop cannot enter through a closed door without a warrant, at least in regards to a noise complaint. Is that true?

Last edited:
Absolutely.. Anyone get any pics? Video? Plenty of eye witnesses I'm sure.. Sue their asses off.

The only reason he can go in there is if he has probable cause.. like, when you opened the door he saw people in the background snorting coke off of a dead hooker. Then it would be ok to enter without a warrant.

P.S. If it goes to court, DONT use any witnesses under the age of 21. He'll use that against you.

phyregod said:
.. like, when you opened the door he saw people in the background snorting coke off of a dead hooker.

That would make my night if I was a cop and saw that.

reckedracing said:
she sounds REALLY hot
TTIWWOP y0

hahaah youre quest for other peoples girls pictures is quite impressive and unrelentless. 5'0, blonde, 105lbs, 36d's ;)

the 4th for me wasnt too exciting, the weekend before was great. Went up to northern VT (newport, literally 2 miles from the canadian border) for a friends grad party. Fried turkey, meatballs, hot dogs, burgers, steak tips, sausage, salads, and a whooooole lotta beer. Burlington had thei fireworks onJuly 3rd, and honestly... while not as long as Boston Harbor's it was quite impressive and id say right up there... okay maybe like 7th of 10, while boston is 2nd only to Jersey Shore near Redbank.

hahaah youre quest for other peoples girls pictures is quite impressive and unrelentless. 5'0, blonde, 105lbs, 36d's ;)
god damn thats an itty bisch with huge tittays...
i'm trying to get pics of my lady friend but she knows exactly what i'll do with them...

Back