What not to have on your resume.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HERES WHAT TONYD would write...

Desired Job Title: AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
Relocate: Will travel to the far ends of Madagascar if need be
Area of Choice: St. Johnsbury Area

Objective: forestry/carpentry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Education and Training
Last School Attended:
curently pursuing my BA at blah blah blah college

St. Johnsbury VT. USA 05819
Educational Level: Two years majoring in the facillitation of arboreal related enviroments

Training or other skills:
Timber harvester
Carpenter
Tree pruner
mechanic
crew leader

Strengths:
dedication to excellence, great team player, professional and great
with interpersonal communication skills
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience
self employed
Duties:
owned and operated my own business. Duties included, chopping down wood, driving said wood to lumbermill, running the entire office, scrubbing toilets and washing floors.

self employed
Duties:
owned and operated my own business. Duties included, chopping down wood, driving said wood to lumbermill, running the entire office, scrubbing toilets and washing floors.

ASPLUNDH TREE
Duties:
As a crew foreman, I facillitated the removal of ardous aboreal environments with dilligent care and duty while maintaining a hardworking and loyal crew.

self employed
Duties:
Fuck it, why lie? I was on welfare.....the "tree business" just aint what it used to be

even with my revisions....that still is a weak fucking resume.

this guy needs to get with the times....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 6 2004, 12:20 PM
HERES WHAT TONYD would write...

Relocate: Will travel to the far ends of Madagascar if need be

Education and Training
Last School Attended:
curently pursuing my BA at blah blah blah college

Educational Level: Two years majoring in the facillitation of arboreal related enviroments

Timber harvester
Carpenter
Tree pruner
mechanic
crew leader

Strengths:

Experience
self employed
Duties:

self employed
Duties:

ASPLUNDH TREE
Duties:
As a crew foreman, I facillitated the removal of ardous aboreal environments with dilligent care and duty while maintaining a hardworking and loyal crew.

self employed
Duties:
Fuck it, why lie? I was on welfare.....the "tree business" just aint what it used to be

III's take:

Relocate: if the job requires it

Education and Training
Last School Attended:
BA pending completion of nessesary requirements

Timber harvester
Carpenter
Tree pruner
mechanic
crew leader

Strengths:

Experience
Self financed business venture
Duties:

Independent building resource consultant
Duties:
established and maintained my own forestry start up. Duties included, chopping down wood, driving said wood to lumbermill, running the entire office, scrubbing toilets and washing floors.

ASPLUNDH TREE
Duties:

Diversity based income
Duties: Various forms of labor, including, but not limited to, begging, panhandling, borrowing, mooching, pawning, etc.

can i give you some constructive criticism jody?

your email address screams 16 year old kid. maybe create a new, more professional email address...

my .02 cents :D

and I know i will get shit from you "professionals" out there....

but

"Personal and Professional references available upon request" has worked wonders for me in my short lived Corporate Career for a summer job....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 6 2004, 12:22 PM
even with my revisions....that still is a weak fucking resume.

this guy needs to get with the times....

fake or revised, that's still not as weak as mine.

ASPLUNDH TREE

That's a national business?? :blink:

They're also here in Fort Wayne.

Originally posted by senate_9427+Feb 7 2004, 04:52 PM-->
Loco Honkey

Is that your's rev? :lol: :lol:

:lol:
no mine would read 2 yrs at arbys...3 months at meijer...2 years at OTS....7 months at hungry howies pizza...and 1 month thus far at east of chicago pizza...

along with only 4 months (1 quarter or was it semester? I dunno) of computer networking and DOS programming classes at Ivy Tech Jan-April of 02. :)

Pretty pathetic huh? :blink:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 7 2004, 03:05 PM
can i give you some constructive criticism jody?

your email address screams 16 year old kid. maybe create a new, more professional email address...

my .02 cents :D

On the one I submitted last week, I put jodybarber@hotmail.com which is my new(er) Hotmail addy. :p

Back