What parts do i use 88-91 or 90-93

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So i'm putting my B18A1 into my 89 Hatch DX...

If i want a header, obviously i'd choose one that would be for a 90-93 acura correct... dah? but will it fit in the engine bay of the civic...

I know it's a dumb question... just want to make sure there's not a "special" header that works with the swap...

wow... you can use any header designed for any b series (aside from b16) only adverse effect, you may have to notch your subframe.

So what about an intake... (not the manifold...) Would i get the 90-93 intake or the 88-91 intake?

Here's a pic for some encouragement. We just got done.. it's not all that bad just need a few odds and ends and a little will power to wire. You will need however custom shift linkage and mounts which can be purchased on ebay for about 120 a piece. The mounts we used were "onaka" I believe and are great for the price. The shift linkage was "avid" and it also bolted right up. I may suggest spending about 15 bucks and getting shifter bushings because it made the linkage feel like new... worth every penny. Also you will need to be using the 90-93 teg axels. If you follow the DPFI to MPFI conversion write up on here everything should be very simple for you if you are still running a DPFI motor.

gallery_37791_427_357966.jpg

Back