what parts of the harness do i need

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aright, i got another question for someone out there. when i go to get the wireharness to put the new motor in, what parts or the harness do i need? i no i need to have the peice that has all the wires hooked into the motor, but what about the two peices that on either side that go throu the fire wall, do i need them to, or will the new computer and motor wire harness clip into the existing wires that go through the fire wall. if i do need to get the wires that go through the fire wall...wich i dont no if i do or not yet, will i have to re wire everything into the fuse box and run all the wires behind the dash? i would apreciate any help anyone can give me.

you should only need what is only hooked to the motor, but for good measure you should get the ecu(you dont need it, but if you can get it cheap or free it could bring in some chedder) and it also wouldnt hurt to cut the three plugs that go into the ecu, make sure you leave at least three to four inches of wire, in case you need some ecu pins this is the mst conveniant way to get them.

ok, so my stock civic dx wire harness that goes from the computer out through the firewall and hooks up to the rest of the harness will work with an acura integra harness...and i did pick up an ecu for 42 bucks...i guess that is a good price but i am not for sure.

Back