What pisses you off?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Went to the mall with this girl I like Jina, and her freind. Well they both were talking about guys the whole time and asking me, would you go talk to that guy for Jina, I just left, I got really mad cause her freind knows I like Jina. Stupid bitches.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Aug 7 2003, 02:35 PM
i was brought up in the south so that is all i am saying about that, I hate Lairs, fags, snobs, and anything that makes me mad

You forgot laws against incest. :lol: j/k

People who supposedly have a T3 Garrett turbocharger they're willing to sell me for 100 dollars and after I sent them the money order I'm still waiting for 2 weeks to get the damn turbo. Those are the people that piss me off...oh and people who drive slow in the fast lane next to slow people who drive slow in any lane. you can't go anywhere, it's annoying!

I like to call those people left lane bandits, and yeah I used to be one of those when I was an apprentice in a big ass mechanics van.

needy women that want all your time and cant fuckin leave ya alone for one minute without jabbering about how their day went and creepy guys on the bus. I get home from work and my gf is off on an instant rant before i get my other foot in the door............and carneys, they frighten me i wonder all the time if a bunch of cracked out skids can really put together a safe ride, and if they know what a torque wrench is

Yeah I wanna change my earlier post.
Girls piss me off.
Yesterday they say they need you.
Today they are back with their Ex-fiance'!
I think I'll turn gay.
I'd become Hondaswap's first gay dude.
Now all I have to do is start liking guys...
That might take a while.
The tang is unforgetable.

(This is kidding, I'm not really going to turn gay.
Don't flame me. Girls still suck tho... I wasn't kidding about that!)

Things that piss me off:
1) flaming homosexuals
2) fat women who think there the shit
3) loud obnoxious people that talk 50dB louder than necessary in public places
4) people who talk in ebonics ( similar to #3)
5) people who will drive in the left lane for 20 miles at 70mph and dont know its a passing lane
6) old enligh letters, nike swooshs' and virgin mary decals

I apply to 4 of those, I don't think that is a good thing. :(

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 7 2003, 07:38 PM
Yeah I wanna change my earlier post.
Girls piss me off.
Yesterday they say they need you.
Today they are back with their Ex-fiance'!
I think I'll turn gay.
Now all I have to do is start liking guys...
That might take a while.
The tang is unforgetable.

(This is kidding, I'm not really going to turn gay.
Don't flame me. Girls still suck tho... I wasn't kidding about that!)

you wouldn't be the first honda-homo tho

i hate liars, people that think that being materialistic is cool, people who treat others like shit, left lane hangers, and ex boyfriends who act like they are 5 because you hurt them.

Originally posted by khrisb@Aug 7 2003, 07:38 PM

Hello?!? Did we forget about Jeffie and Brian's "special" friendship?

How about hondaswap's first gay dude in Georgia???
Hey, wait!
What the hell!!??
I'm not turnin' gay...
I don't think you can just turn gay, can you?

:shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

oh and one more thing i hate is fucking POST WHORES LIKE ABOVE.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Aug 7 2003, 01:58 PM
Things that piss me off:

1. Stupid bitches that won't do shit with you but do shit with tons of guys that are way lesser in stance then you in the wang size area and look category.

I've had a chick take a fackin' dude that humped her a dumped her over a real man like me... get this... she still wants him! He said he could barely keep his wood up tryin to bang her... he faked shooting his rocks off too.

I was actually going to treat her good too. Ooooh well, it's off to college for me anyway...

What's the dumber than that... having a chick say "I've got too much respect for you to mess around with you"

WHAT THA F!@# IS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?

Edit: Rearranged it so hopefully it makes more sense.

Back