What pisses you off?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 9 2003, 12:26 AM
what pissses me off right now is people who bring dead threads back to life......................

This thread was never dead to begin with, asshat.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 9 2003, 12:26 AM
what pissses me off right now is people who bring dead threads back to life......................

:huh: I like how you state that and then reply again with something that pisses you off. So if you think about it, people like yourself really piss yourself off. Sucks to hate yourself doesn't it? :p

I just remembered what pisses me off? Fast food restaurants. I got a second job at a pizza place and now I realize why I got out of fast food in the first place. Shitty pay, rush rush rush, have to be there at a certain time. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do away from my one station, and I have to deal with some high school punk asses that are so fucking irresponsible they just don't give a shit...

But It's all good today cause I got new plates last week, I just got my new license and I turn 21 today. :D

I know what you're saying Loco Honky, I work at a J.D Byirider, for those of you who don't know Byrider is a nation wide chain of Used car dealerships that specializes in financinf ppl with totally fucked up credit. They always guarantee financing (usually at, get this, 25% interest!). The cars we get in are always from auctions, and are a piece of shit , no matter how much money we spend reconditioning them, because they are probably wrecks, flood cars, etc. Anyways, that's besides the point. I'd say that 90% of our customers, are the worst 10% of ppl in this county. They are stupid fuckin white trash, inbred, sister fuckers anyway, but they always come in bitchin a fit cause their stupid piece of shit car is broke, blah blah blah , and about how this or that should have been covered under warrantee(even though they signed a paper during the close that states EXACTLY what is and isn't covered under their service contract) The assholes try to make it my fault that they ruined their credit. I would like to smash every one of them with a pick axe!!!! FUCK JD byrider, they onl;y reason I work there is cause they pay me very well. There, now I feel better

Originally posted by HondaMoCo+Aug 8 2003, 03:59 PM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Aug 7 2003, 06:44 PM
DazedCivic99
@Aug 7 2003, 02:35 PM
i was brought up in the south so that is all i am saying about that,  I hate Lairs, fags, snobs, and anything that makes me mad

You forgot laws against incest. :lol: j/k

that was great

LOL yeah hate that too, but dont have to worry to much not to many rednecks where i live, i am right on the beach, and from what i understand rednecks hate water they like mud

My bad Idmaxguy for post whoring, yeah tequila will do it to me, I can't even remember what happened exactly.

I should switch to whiskey man, or back to it.

Milan

Originally posted by DazedCivic99+Aug 9 2003, 03:05 PM-->
Originally posted by HondaMoCo@Aug 8 2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Aug 7 2003, 06:44 PM
DazedCivic99
@Aug 7 2003, 02:35 PM
i was brought up in the south so that is all i am saying about that,  I hate Lairs, fags, snobs, and anything that makes me mad

You forgot laws against incest. :lol: j/k

that was great

LOL yeah hate that too, but dont have to worry to much not to many rednecks where i live, i am right on the beach, and from what i understand rednecks hate water they like mud

:lol: yeah water and rednecks dont mix well. Something about cleaning them off or something.

ok another thing that pisses me off....

i HATE it when im using a stand up public toilet, and my cock touches the cold, DEEP water.

don't y'all hate that?

what pisses me off is 4 door ford focuses with a shopping cart wing and fart can thats an auto that tries to race you when your in your buddies supra while you still in the engine break period.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 10 2003, 01:58 AM

i HATE it when im using a stand up public toilet, and my cock touches the cold, DEEP water.

don't y'all hate that?

tryingfunny.jpg

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Aug 10 2003, 01:58 AM

don't y'all hate that?

yeah I have that same problem pissing off of bridges

Back