What political party do you consider yourself??

What political party do you consider yourself a part of??

• Democrat?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other? (Please specify in topic threa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So i guess you'd all vot e the dumb ass we have now as a president back into office because he has suceeded at pulling the wool over your eyes. like he's done with 50% or more of or nation.

name one good thing Bush has done for us ??

I can name a few bad things.

First thing Bush did with our Surplus that was avaliable while clinton was in office, ah let's give $300 back to every american. wtf did that do, absolutely nothing, it just spent the surplus we had on a worthless cause. I mean did that $300 really get you out of a finacial hole. It was better left untouched.

was in favor of the new energy bill which would of givin anyonr the right to do wtf they pleased w/ out environment, if I wanted to fund an OIL pipeline from alaska to my backyard not even th EPA or my local DEP could say a thing about it, good thing it got fuxored in the senate.

eliminated stem cell research . this just means the US will again be behind in medical research. and we'll be buying cures for cancer for shit loads of money from some 3rd world over seas country.

CHINA, INDIA, there's a big problem . the last time you called a tech support line for anything computer realted I bet ya you were talking to a Indian guy. and China is just stealing manufacturing jobs left and right.

in our industry aloone we have found that a prduct well sell for $50. can be bought and shipped from China for $1.20. It's actually cheaper for us to buy and resell. so in theory we could get rid of our entire workforce really and not even have to move to China for the cheap labor. and Bush is doing nothing to help the US workers keep their jobs.

Bush is a tool and he's obviously fooling all of you.

Clinton fucked us? Maybe Monica, but he balanced the budget, we were in a surplus rather than deficit, and the economy was actually doing good! He also gave faith to many black people that there is a chance for a black president, he did good. I think that Colin Powell should be appointed to take care of the war business, and let Bush go play golf with his daddy.....

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Dec 4 2003, 06:37 PM
So i guess you'd all vot e the dumb ass we have now as a president back into office because he has suceeded at pulling the wool over your eyes. like he's done with 50% or more of or nation.

Ya, because Democrats never lie, or fling bullshit platforms around that wind up wasting billions of dollars, nope, never. :roll:

[/QUOTE]

which is bullshit, come on the war on terrorism, it's like the war on drugs.
it's still as easy to find any kind of drug I want no matter how much money the government pumps into the never ending cause for the war on drugs.

same goes for terrorism, pump all the money and arms you want to, it's just a playground for the goverment to waste money and resources, terrorism will never end
it's a no win situation.[/QUOTE]
Yup thats how America solves problems.. declare war.. where have all these wars gotten us???? How many mothers tell stories that include the part "then the Americans came" If you do a little research it is easy to see why we are hated in the arab world.. 1 The jews run our gov't and financial centers... Why did they hit the wtc??? 2 We have always stuck with our "allies" till we get what we want.. where do you think Saddam got some wmd's?(which he obviously destroyed back in '98) He got it from us when he was fighting iran in the 80's... Now you know why the world knows us as the "big satan"
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3fcf8b0829834.jpg

rumsfeld and saddam=wow whoda thunk it

I never said Bush wasn't an idiot. I don't agree with alot of what he did. However, I'm very sure that our country is better off with him in power rather than that idiot Gore. Right now, if Gore were in power, we'd have a fucked economy (because Clinton fucked it up, not Bush), a fucked military, nothing done with terrorism, and Gore's idiot wife trying censor everything from TV to movies to the Internet. Just to name a few things.

And Jesus, Bush never said the $300 we all got back was for people to get out of a financial hole. It was to stimulate the economy. Give people extra money, and they'll spend it. At least figure out what you're talking about before you say it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 4 2003, 03:56 PM
I never said Bush wasn't an idiot. I don't agree with alot of what he did. However, I'm very sure that our country is better off with him in power rather than that idiot Gore. Right now, if Gore were in power, we'd have a fucked economy (because Clinton fucked it up, not Bush), a fucked military, nothing done with terrorism, and Gore's idiot wife trying censor everything from TV to movies to the Internet. Just to name a few things.

And Jesus, Bush never said the $300 we all got back was for people to get out of a financial hole. It was to stimulate the economy. Give people extra money, and they'll spend it. At least figure out what you're talking about before you say it.

I don't think any one man can fuck up an economy.. it's more like congress fucked up the economy.. and we all know they are stupid.

oh yeah I forgot about tipper. so in reality we'd be better off if somehow both Bush and Gore dissaperad after that election

We all need to find a canadate to vote for in 2004. to boot Bush.

and I'm well aware what Bush's intentions were for the $300 to stimulate the economy but there were much better ways than just throwing a few bucks at people.

Independent Conservative.

I voted for McClintock in the new California election.
But I'm actually pretty happy with what Arnold has done... he has stuck to his guns of what his campaign said.

To reply to the isolationist concept, just keep in mind that if this happened, and america isolated itself from the world, we'd all have to choose between the focus or the cavalier. No more honda, nissan, toyota, etc... Oh yeah, I'm registered republican, but I vote on whoever stands for the same things I stand for, regardless of parties. I agree that major parties blow.

Cliton just rode on fucking reganomics and didn't have shit to deal with the 8 years he was in office... besides his scandel

Originally posted by FFCiv@Dec 4 2003, 05:10 PM
Cliton just rode on fucking reganomics and didn't have shit to deal with the 8 years he was in office... besides his scandel

If i remember correctly Reagan was busy running up the huge deficit clinton got rid of to put the soviets outa bussiness...

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Dec 4 2003, 02:35 PM
oh yeah I forgot about tipper. so in reality we'd be better off if somehow both Bush and Gore dissaperad after that election

We all need to find a canadate to vote for in 2004. to boot Bush.

My point exactly.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 4 2003, 04:38 PM
Clinton's soft stance on terrorism is part of the reason this terrorism bullshit is happening now.

#1, standing up and fighting just pisses people off, it doesnt solve the problem.

#2, Who put Sudam in Power and who gave Bin Laden the Weapons....? OH YEAH THE UNITED F**KING STATES!!!! We're the ones supporting (were supporting during our previous REPUBLICAN years) terrorists not Iraq. Does anyone remember WWII? Hitler's Brownshirts (his own personal army of thugs) got him into power and then he killed them off after he had been fully established. Sound familar??? The US did the same thing. They supported Terrorism to defeat the "evil communist" USSR and now are trying to bury their mistakes. We just waited a little too long; Hitler was right in one thing, kill off your peons fast so they can't rise against you.

#3, I'm Democrat now and forever, unless theres annother party ideology switch !

btw - WHERE THE F**K WERE THE WMD?!?!?!

-Kai

Originally posted by ktanaka@Dec 4 2003, 04:21 PM
btw - WHERE THE F**K WERE THE WMD?!?!?!

That's one of my points of contention with Bush. Instead of concocting the wole story of WMD and all that bullshit that everyone knew was false, he should have said he was going in there to oust Saddam and free the people of Iraq. That would have given him so much more credibility to say "We're going in there to kick Saddam and his regime's ass" rather than lying about the WMD.

Just because we put him in power 20 years ago doesn't mean we can't go back and try to correct our mistakes. Are we the only country in the world to make mistakes? Hell no.

And also, by saying that "standing up and fighting just pisses people off, it doesn't solve the problem", are you saying that we should have sat around and twiddled our thumbs after Pearl Harbor got bombed? Should we have let Hitler run his course in Europe? Are you saying that our actions as "peacekeepers" of thge world (willing of not) were in vain and unjustified, and that we did nothing to better the world in the past couple of centuries? You should probably rethink that portion of your argument, mmmkay?

Back