What political party do you consider yourself??

What political party do you consider yourself a part of??

• Democrat?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other? (Please specify in topic threa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

#1, standing up and fighting just pisses people off, it doesnt solve the problem.

You're an idiot, in this point you say fighting is useless, and then you go on to talk about Hitler, who we went to do what? That's right fight, anbd you know what, it solved something. Try not to use references that contradict what you're talking about.

#2, Who put Sudam in Power and who gave Bin Laden the Weapons....? OH YEAH THE UNITED F**KING STATES!!!! We're the ones supporting (were supporting during our previous REPUBLICAN years) terrorists not Iraq. Does anyone remember WWII? Hitler's Brownshirts (his own personal army of thugs) got him into power and then he killed them off after he had been fully established. Sound familar??? The US did the same thing. They supported Terrorism to defeat the "evil communist" USSR and now are trying to bury their mistakes. We just waited a little too long; Hitler was right in one thing, kill off your peons fast so they can't rise against you.

Yes, the United States backed the Islamic nations that we are now fighting, but it didn't back terrorism, because at the time terrorism wasn't affecting us, and such a catchy hip word flung around by he media. We armed Afghanistan against the Russians because at the time the Russians were our enemies, and then when it was over we withdraw our aid (Democratic politics thank you) and left the middle east in a states of shit, like if we pulled out of Iraq tomorrow. That is just one of the many reasons they hate us. Like I have said a hundred times, all this shit goes back before Bush sr even thought about running for President, Kenedy, Ford, Nixon, Carter, all had sometihng to do with what is going on today. Bush jr inherited the Forgien policy we have today, and even though he isn't the brightest start in the sky, he is hardly to blamethe condition of the world

btw - WHERE THE F**K WERE THE WMD?!?!?!

Even if they had them, they could have moved them (not saying they did), and when you say that, you're impling we found them. Where ARE the weapons of mass destruction would be the proper question.

as much as i lean to the republican side of things.... EVERYTIME there is a republican in office, our economy drops, recession kicks in, and wars start.

bush - no jobs, at war.

clinton- got head, jobs were plenty, economy was good, kept peace

regan - While in office from 1981 to 1989, Reagan fulfills his political and economic promises with varied results, which include a growing national deficit and a shaky financial infrastructure. He signs a Social Security reform bill that aims at a long-term strengthening of the system, yet his unswerving focus on supply-side economics helps exacerbate the increasing concentration of wealth in the hands of the few. In foreign affairs, he maintains an adversarial approach to the U.S.S.R. and communism everywhere. Many will argue that the immense military spending under his administration will contribute significantly to the economic collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. With little interest in or command of the details of government, he appeals to Americans with his genial manner and laissez-faire approach to the country's problems. Meanwhile, members of his administration, with at least his tacit approval, pursue secret and illegal arms-for-hostages deals with Iran, an enemy of the U.S. The Reagan administration faces a crisis when these arrangements are revealed. But neither the many political scandals revealed about his subordinates nor the weight of enormous budget deficits cling to Reagan, called the Teflon president.

carter - Carter receives the lowest approval rating of any president in the history of modern public opinion polls. His defeat for reelection by Republican nominee Ronald Reagan is one of the worst ever suffered by an incumbent president. Why? because he FUCKED UP the economy again too.

see a pttern here?

do some research. republicans in office fuck shit up.

i will ALWAYS vote for the more independant candidate- but if i have to choose, i will vote Dem.
However, locally, i will almost always vote republican.

ford - didn't do shit

Well, honestly the special interests involved with the democratic party keeps me away. Im a registered member of the green party, as that is about the most liberal party i could choose. The repulican party is rediculous, full of unsustainable capitalism, big business interests, and religious nuts.

To address who claim clinton had a "soft" stance on terrorism, you guys are really ignorant. you really need to quit watching fox news or listening to the crap conservative radio spews out and do some fact finding. Not only did Clintons administration triple the fbi's countererrorism budget, and double the counterterrorism budget over all, they Thwarted plans to kill the pope, blow up 12 US jetliners simultaniously, attack the UN Headquarters, attack the FBI building, and the Israeli embassy in washinton amongst other things. From the mouth of reagans ambassador for counterterrorism in the state department (Robert Oakley) "Overall I give them high marks (the clinton administration)... The only major criticism I have is the obsession with Osama Bin Laden".

Anyways if you guys want to see something thought provoking and dont mind large files check out http://www.guerrillanews.com/after_math/ . It is a really great series about unanswered questions concerning 9-11. not to mention GNN is a really great site anyways.

Back