what r they called

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1991_civic_si

hey i have a friend who had his instrument cluster and when he turned his head lights on the cluster would light up blue its hella tight he said that they were pads that just went over the orgianal gauge and i was wondering what are the pads called?

hey i have a friend who had his instrument cluster and when he turned his head lights on the cluster would light up blue its hella tight he said that they were pads that just went over the orgianal gauge and i was wondering what are the pads called?
you can get them off of the notebook dividers

why.. oh why
shake_head.gif

wow never seen el glow guages before? lol

while your at it go ahead and spray paint your ac vents and parts of your door panel baby blue
rice it up man

those were cool about 10 years ago.

if you want to re-do your cluster, change the bulbs. there is a how to on here. looks pretty cool.

just keep the stock cluster and buy amber bulbs...

on second thought those indaglo gagues add like 10 horse power
and if you paint your ac vents that adds like 20
why dont oyu buy some chrome tail lights too
and a HUGEEE tip

As much as I like to see people cry, this is a little ridiculous. He just wants a different color cluster. Its not like he's donning a samurai kit and dubs.

ok so look i wanted to know what they were not that i was putting them on yea i was thinkin bout it but i am not too into the ricer look but for those who were understanding thank you and for those of u who talk shit well u can kiss my carbonfiber hatch and suck my exaust

Back