What recently happened to the Rx7 (RIP)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hunter4life

Rotary Man
Haven't been on here in awhile, but long story short some older lady (in a car) ran in front of me for some freaking reason and I ended up tboning her. Here's a couple pics of the wreck. I'm going to miss it, fun car. :(

Attachments

• 021_21.jpg
    021_21.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 174
  • rex copy.jpg
    rex copy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 182
:(

Damn dude! I am sorry, and as a fellow rotary enthusiast, I feel your pain every time an FC is taken off the streets.

You can head over to RX7Club.com and get yourself another FC for fairly cheap though.

It's really disturbing how many times I hear about a clean and valued car gets taken off the streets by an irresponsible elderly driver.

Thanks for the sympathy guys, appreciate it lol. Not sure what I'm going to get now though, perhaps another fc, maybe a mk3 supra or a civic hb. I'm currently in the process of building a budget d series turbo kit (no ebay crap) and I'm looking forward to the end result. It's my buddy's car and were kind've tackling it together. It's definitely going to be an interesting. I found a turbo manifold in a junkyard yesterday for $40! Will keep you guys posted and will post a build thread with tons of pics when we finish. Hopefully get some dyno sheets to^_^

Sorry for your loss. Damn old people. Except for that one gun carrying flag waving old lady, shes pretty boss.

Back