What rims are these? Anyone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I've been trying to figure out what the hell rims these are.. anyone have any clue?

They are 15" rims on a honda civic.

wheel1.jpg

These are the only markings on the wheel. I don't have the center caps...
wheel2.jpg

i just looked up those numbers on the internet and the 690 kg seems to be the load limit as you might have guessed and the jwl and via seems to be the group that gives the ratings.. best info i can find :)

Can't seem to find any american racing that are even close..

I found alot of BBS rims that were very close, but not right.. Alot of germans use that rim style, I'm finding.. bmw's volkswagens, etc...

I just looked through 3300 rims on google, and 1800 rims on ebay.. My eyeballs are bleeding.

And, who the hell is proline??

These are the wheels that are on my car. Even when you search Proline on google nothing comes up, I dunno how the hell he found them.

It says that is is an OEM supplier, so its probably just a name they gave them so noone would know their rims were being sold at ricerville. Hell, I like em just fine, they look good on my lil hatchie.

I was going to hunt down some center caps, but those ones are just fugly, so I think I'll just leave em off.

*edit* Blingin' the pep boys.
phantom.jpg

Originally posted by MXDesa+Sep 12 2005, 04:36 PM-->
reckedracing
@Sep 12 2005, 02:33 PM
what size lift you got in that thing?    :D
[post=553138]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo:
[post=553202]Quoted post[/post]​

6" front and 6" long arm rear, sitting on dana 44s, looking for some mud bogger tires.

The front does sit unusually high... Strange.

niiiiice hatchie.. didnt notice that you sold the rex... im hoping to get a 93 si today if i sell my car for at least 1000.. im pickin up the si with a bad bottom end for 800 bucks..

is ur car all stock and sexy and unmolested btw??

hahah i bet ur eyeballs must be screaming bloody murder

Originally posted by y0iTsDEENOSE@Sep 12 2005, 04:51 PM
niiiiice hatchie.. didnt notice that you sold the rex... im hoping to get a 93 si today if i sell my car for at least 1000.. im pickin up the si with a bad bottom end for 800 bucks..

is ur car all stock and sexy and unmolested btw??

hahah i bet ur eyeballs must be screaming bloody murder
[post=553214]Quoted post[/post]​

Its 100% unmolested. It does need a new hood, bumper, rad support, etc.. and a bunch of little interior pieces though. All came in the mail today! Along with some SEXY black one piece projector headlights.. it should be illegal to have headlights that sexy. :)

I can't wait to get the paint in.. Its like christmas is coming!

oh man.. no wonder ur rims look familiar.. well my friend rolled by today and he has a 97 civic coupe and he has the exact same rims.. he says that they are rare old school sparco rims that were made between 90-93.. except his is painted gold with silver lip and red center..

no sorry those are not old sparcos. z racing is the correct answer, my friend has a set with victos for auto x.

they are mad tite usdm yo~!!!! j/k

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 12 2005, 01:39 PM
wow... good find cash...
[post=553105]Quoted post[/post]​

It wasnt hard.

In Springfield MA EVERYBODY with a ghetto riced out honda has those same wheels. Then one day at pepboyz buying some cheep floormats i saw those junk's on the shelf for $90 each and just started laughing.

Back