What rims are you on? post pics!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

471.jpg

I think it looks like ass. Put some small wheels on it, and suddenly get better ride, handling, and comments.

Ive always loved the Ls mesh but i cant fit anything smaller then 18s since I have a brake upgrade.

very nice. I would go 18s but i said what the hell. If i can fit 15s I might as well go for broke. and it is a show car. With some "go" too. Im thinking of stripping of the kit. Leaving the fender flares. and going for an even cleaner look with some 15 or 18s. but I dont have the $ for that so Ill have to wait.

make up your fucking mind. can you fit anything smaller than 18s or not?

thats a little one. if you check out my myspace 3/4 of my auto-x pictures im lifting much higher.

I thought people were done with the big wheels on a honda when bodykits, neon underglow lights, shaved door handles and 3 ft. tall wings went out of style....

Guess not.......

I thought people were done with the big wheels on a honda when bodykits, neon underglow lights, shaved door handles and 3 ft. tall wings went out of style....

Guess not.......

Are you kidding? There's a new F&F movie coming out.

Guess not.......
Rice, go out of style? Ahh come on man!

ICW 17" MegaStar

(what-ever-s)

Attachments

• Civic 001.jpg
    Civic 001.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 243
My hatch on 22s, my painted stock drums are so big thats all that will fit on it.
slammedcivic2.jpg

Back