What rims are you on? post pics!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well since this thread is back from the dead here we go.. 16" Motegi MR7's in gunmetal.. looks good but heavy FTL :thumbdown:
100_0809.jpg

100_0800.jpg

Old pic
myhatchy-1.jpg

I used to have a set just like that matt.

looking for some rota slipstream's!! if anyone has got some for sale pm me..

just thought I'd throw that out there!!:ph34r:

not a great shot but these are my oldschool enkeis (like 18 yrs old, from when my dad bought our first CRX), sandblasted and then sprayed w/aluminum paint. i'm going to go black with them here pretty quick though, or a dark gunmetal wheel paint if i can find it.

Attachments

• rims.jpg
    rims.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 289
15's

Well i'm wearin 15" honda oem twin 5 spokes painted black. IMO anything above 16".. which is pushing it, is well... :puke:

000_048911.jpg

not a great shot but these are my oldschool enkeis (like 18 yrs old, from when my dad bought our first CRX), sandblasted and then sprayed w/aluminum paint. i'm going to go black with them here pretty quick though, or a dark gunmetal wheel paint if i can find it.
Almost looks like you're being pulled by a tow truck, but that doesn't make sence, its a very rare place for a Honda to be.;)

Almost looks like you're being pulled by a tow truck, but that doesn't make sence, its a very rare place for a Honda to be.;)

yeh the rex was getting towed across the country by my jeep :D runs great. love the damn thing.

Just picked up a set of polished 15x6 1/2 Mugen RnR's today!!! Will post pic's of all my wheels tomorrow! I'm psyched about the new Mugens!

15x7 Mugen MF10L's
15x7 Rays Gram Lights 57C's
15x6.5 Mugen RnR's

and a set of GSR fat fives...

16" Rota Aztec's, 16's are to big for the light weight 1gen. Hopefully 15" Mugen MR5's in the future.
HPIM2489.jpg

:thumbsup: to the vert crx just for the rareness

im rolling on some 16" rotas right now....
hcaps002.jpg

Got em!

just got some 16x7 mille miglia wheels from a friend. I kinda like the euro style;)
test fit
DSCF2484.jpg

DSCF2486.jpg

15" GSR Fat Fives painted black with 205/50R15 Falken Azenis tires on my '93 Civic sedan. Scored the whole set for $50 just put them on a week ago :).

<--- Those were 17" unknown brand wheels with 215/40ZR17 Yokohama ES100 tires

sometimes these 14" hx painted white and suck to keep clean

009-4.jpg

and sometimes the rota circuit 8 gunmetal, the snow sticks in these really bad, but they look really nice.

001-15.jpg

Back