What rims?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kanned

Beast
Ok, so I've been driving my car for a few weeks now and I'm ready to buy new rims and tires because the ones I have are chewed up and bald(He hit a few curbs and two of them are pretty bent. Due to a tight budget, I'm going to get two now and two later, but that's besides the point. I was going to buy the exact same rims that are on it, but I want to know what you all think. Link or post some styles/colors of what you think would look good. Here's one of the first pictures taken of my car while it was dirty as fuck parked in my barn. It has 17" Konig Holes with graphite center. I'm ordering new ones today and haven't looked around
much, so help me out =)
DF.jpg

Edit: Here's a better look. These are pictures on photobucket, I can't get any better ones because I'm at work.
Rim.jpg

Last edited:
It has 17's on it now and I was thinking about downgrading. The tires are 205/40. The rims are light, actually. My guess is about 20 pounds each from what I remember when holding them. I was wondering what color and such you all think. I was looking at this ebay store with some damn good prices. eBay Store: Search results for 2-Day Parts.
I'm not looking to spend anymore than $700 on the rims.

I like my rota sub zero's

FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS ROLL ROTAS!

if you want new wheels save up and buy the good stuff, doesnt have to be jdm just dont buy immatation wheels.

btw, 17's on anything but a bigger bodied honda are ugly, just my .02 cents.

Considering two of the rims are bent and the tires are 100% bald, I have to get new ones asap. Especially with school and work, I can't afford to not have a car for one day. I found a guy about 1.5 hours away with a brand new set of Rota 16x7 +37 JSPL's for $450, so I took it. I picked them up Friday night and I will have new 205/45 tires in a few days. I'm just happy that I'll be able to go get an alignment with new tires/rims and ride comfortably. I know, everyone has Rotas and all that happy bs, but almost everyone around here drives a truck. There are very few cars like mine that I have to worry about copying =P.

I snapped a pic of one of them Saturday morning while feeding my ducks. The fuckers swarmed me when I walked outside =O. Good thing a black car can match up with any color. I don't think they'll look half bad on it.
Newrim.jpg

Back