what scares you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
so i got to wondering what scares you all?

for me its snakes. i cant stand them!! i dont care if they are in a cage or dead...i will run away and scream like a little girl and cower in fear. lol

heights without a railing.

Its weird.

You can put me anywhere high with even the simplest of 'bars' for a railing and i'm cool. but no railing of any kind, and i freak out a bit.

Don't go to Colorado. They don't believe in guard rails.

And besides, fuck heights. That's one thing I'm really not scared of. My friends hate ladders and stuff, I'm just like eh fuck it. I was bummed cause theres a ladder in our school thats only like 3 stories high.

Spiders/scorpions. I'm definitely not a fan of those little critters, yet I can be in the field, sleeping on the ground, with no problem. But, if I see them in my place, I turn into a 2 year old girl, haha.

Oh and rejection/failure. Call me stupid, but I'm just being honest.

Its weird.

You can put me anywhere high with even the simplest of 'bars' for a railing and i'm cool. but no railing of any kind, and i freak out a bit.

MF'n :werd:

Same way. The Sears Tower glass observation boxes trick my brain into the 'no bar' mode and I kind of freak out if I look down. :D

The-Sears-Tower-Glass-Box-Below.jpg

Snakes and heights. I'm with you BDN and B on both of those.

heights. On the ground i am cool. Once I get high enough that I know falling=death I am cool too. It's that hole quadriplegic range that gets to me. I can't get on my roof without my palms sweating...

Oh and Kayaks...

Its weird.

Same here. I fucking hated having to do the rappelling in usmc boot camp. They told us to lock our knees as we went back over the edge from the top of the tower. What do I do? not lock my knees straight. I ended up hanging upside down like 60 feet above the ground and had to fix myself.

Its weird.

I'm exactly the same way. Planes, bridges, tall stairs with railings don't bother me. But get me at the top of the 4th-story of a mall balcony (no railing) and I freak out.

Heres my short list:

-swimming pool drains
-unrailed heights
-deep water

I don't like small critters, snakes. Not sure what I'm terrified of other than dieing alone and being a failure in life. I love heights, I can climb abandoned buildings, trees, water towers, I love it.
Oh I am really scared of one day I'll fall asleep while driving. I used to doze off a lot even mid-day like around 3pm and idk. I'm worried that one day I may fuck up and go off the road.

My wife killed a snake in the backyard, i made her dispose of it.. lol.. i'm such a pussy.

Back