what scares you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Small places and open ocean. I don't mind deep water, but if I can't see land then I freak. The small places thing is not really fear as much as anxiety.

The ocean x2. Didn't bother me until I was in SD last summer and I got dragged like 200 feet out by a rip. Like a moron I panicked and wore myself out trying to swim in. By the time the lifeguard got to me I was sucking water and going down. I really thought I was going to die. It is a powerful entity.

lmao about the snakes. im not really scared of them, but im cautious.

funny story. last summer me and the gf were doing some yard work, pulling weeds and raking leaves and shit. my gf was carrying a handful of leaves through the back yard to the woods. she saw a big ass black snake slithering by, prob about 5ft long. i hear her scream and look over just as shes throwing the whole lot of leaves straight up in the air and running away with her hands in the air. lmao. shes yelling at me to do something, so i grabbed a hoe and was about to chop his ass up, and she yells at me not to hurt it :confused: so i tried to "push" it with the hoe to coax it back into woods, but it was pissed and snapped at me a few times lol. ended up getting under the house and hiding out and i just left it alone. gf was all freaked out that it would get in the house and kill our cats or something :lol: shes a little dramatic.

oh but yeah, im uncomfortable with heights. not like deathly scared, but uncomfortable. ladders and planes, 100% fine. but if im outside at something over like 50ft ill be uncomfortable. i was in huge ass ferris wheel one time and it stopped at the top. i was fine if i focused on things inside the car, but looking out a was a bit nervous. which is weird though cause im completely fine on roller coasters which go much higher. probably cause im strapped in tight.

Last edited:
Heights for sure and bees. Bees scare the shit out of me.

I hate Bees and wasps. I was working at this guys house, and he had a huge bees nest in his siding right next to where his phone lines come into the building. I made him go get some spray and kill off what he could before I went anywhere near it.

It all stems from being stung on the inside of one of my ears in middle school.

I'm afraid of "I'm pregnant speech" and commitment.

I'm not afraid of much else. When I was a kid I got over heights real quick because of the family business(construction). I got over confined spaces crawling through basements and vaults. And animals, I had pet snakes, spiders, scorpions, etc.

im very afraid of the "im pregnant" speech.

i got over my commitment issues. im glad i got over them. and im glad it took me as long as it did.

heights w/ railing for sure.. i dont give a shit if theres railing or not, i cant walk up to it.. it could be 40ft.. i cant walk up to a rail and lean on it

another black democratic president.

Rep'd. Mine is spiders, roaches, water I can't see through (creek water, lakes), bees, horseflies (they hurt like a b*tch), losing someone close to me, and death. I can shoot a snake so I'm usually not worried about those (I carry most of the time). I don't like crowded places but I'm not scared of them- I just get pissed off and cranky. I love looking over the rail of a 20+ story building so heights are not a problem.

I'm afraid of "I'm pregnant speech" and commitment. .

im very afraid of the "im pregnant" speech.

it's not that bad. more annoying than anything.

here's my card. now clean it out.
nm_Debit_Card_090918_mn.jpg

i have to agree that bees, wasps and horseflies do suck ass...

Wasps are slow moving most of the time, but they are sneaky little bastards. I hate bees but horseflies have got to be the most annoying thing ever. They are so damn persistant in biting you and man do they hurt.

Snakes and sharks for me too. I don't mind either of them if they are behind thick ass glass though.

bugs, snakes, heights, open ocean, thugs with guns, the possibility E becomes a zombie, ....pretty much nothing scares me... I've pretty much done it all, been in all situations...except a zombie-fied E, and nothing fazes me.

I'd say the really only thing that would scare me, is if my wife died or left me. It hurt when my dog died... if I lost Kaori... I'm done.

Mine is similar,

I dont mind water but if I cant see into the water it is freaky to me.

I dont like anything with exoskeletons.

And Im afraid of baseballs when im batting. I got hit hard several times in little league and it just scares me now haha. But I can play catch all day long.

And Im scared of being alone?

You guys have some good ones in there...
I thought that I had my list pretty much complete until I saw B's non railed heights... Im not so much afraid of heights but Ive gotten uneasy around something of the sort so Ill add that one along with...

the feeling of losing another loved one, junebugs with their creepy legs, and things between my toes (aside from my big toe like flip flops) toe socks make me gag, which reminds me I have a fear of puking so if I hear someone else gag, puke or make puking noises I will get sick and freak out.

Back