What Seats Will Fit A 96-00 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stackz

Ok, I've @($*%!!! had it with these cheezy ass stock cloth seats in my 98 ex 2-door. They hurt my back if I drive around any longer than an hour in the car (I'm on the highway all the time). What kind of better honda/acura seats will bolt in?? we've got some badass pick-a-part yards here in atlanta and I've got a leather guy that'll do my backseat and match whatever front seats I have to grey leather for $200 so I'm pumped on getting some comfortable seats....

I don't care if they are power or not as I can wire them up myself to work :D

just shoot me a list of both honda and acura cars where the seat tracks are interchangeable with a 96-00 2 door civic, thanks guys...appreciated...

-stackz

normally the seat issue works like this.....buy the seats, make them work.... because they'll always work somehow with minor mods to the rails, just make sure you do get the rails though

I've been looking at a lot of seats on eBay but from what I see it looks like all of them are basically the same style as the one's in my civic...(uncomfortable) I had an 88 prelude 2.0si back in the day and it's seats were sooo comfortable...anyone know if the seats from one of these will fit my 98 civic??

thanks again.

-stackz

I don't recomend GSR seats. They hurt my butt to if I'm sitting in them more than an hour, get some aftermarket seats or if you set on OEM get ither 2002 up civic Si seats or integra type-r seats, both will be hard to find and expensive.

dude old ass 'lude si seats are so dope... i had 94 gsr seats in my crx, they felt a little wider than my crx si ones, but they still have that hump in the bottom, which makes great if you love reclining the seat back all the way and only having 2 inches of your back hit it and then hunch forward for the ultimate stunna leeeeeean.... but fuck that, i like posture and sitting upright, so i didn't really care for them

sooo...uhhhh.....are you saying go with the 88 prelude seats...or are you dissin on them??? I'm sorry I can't tell by that fucked up response man...no beef intended just try not to use ebonics with my poor white ass...I no comprende`

?????

-stackz

no even though i said "old ass" i wasn't bashing the seats..... i used to work at a enormous junkyard and they gave us astro vans to drive around that we used to beat on and i had a 88 lude seat propped up on cynder blocks, that shit was sweet, wasn't very stirty but i was a baller in my Chevy Astro van...........TYPE ARRRRRR

now that i just mention type arrrrr, usdm itr seats were by far the most badass honda seats i've ever sat in

I'm opting for Recaro's, but I have a set of USDM ITR seats (fronts) for sale, so cal area, for 650. Like gsr seats, but completly different covering on them and a softer cushion for all your ass problems, email me @ aaronwhitesides@yahoo.com

why dont you get one of those orthapedic seat covers that people get when they come out of back surgery.......j/k......ive sat in the 88 prelude and they were ok seats...but other wise i dont know of a honda seat that is comfortable ( i like the 92-95 civic seats though......stiff but suportive, your ass will still hurt though) i vote on fabricating a lay-z-boy with a 5 point harness that bolts into 96-98 civics....

well i have a 96 civic hatch cx .... and a 98 prelude with heated leather seats ... and my prelude seats are much more comfortable in my opinion ... can generally get a front pair at the wreckers out here for about 150 in near perfect condition

Back