what should i ask the guy???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxsk8er

When i shop for parts for my car such as spark plugs, timing belts, water pumps and etc, what do i say i have, when i go to the parts store for parts. Do i say i have a b16a1? i think its from a delsol but not sure anyone have a list or sumthing??....thanks

B16A1 isn't from a sol, it's from a old 88-91 teg's, civic, and crx SiR's. most parts are interchangable, but some are not.

if ur looking for parts for ur motor, say exactly what kind of motor u have. if u want parts for suspension or interior, say what kinda car u have.

Or better yet...

Find out what kind of parts you want before hand and just go in with a brand and part number.

Originally posted by Hexen@Aug 18 2003, 06:30 PM
Or better yet...

Find out what kind of parts you want before hand and just go in with a brand and part number.

thats what im looking for the part numbers and stuff i want to go to the dealership with all that but i dont kno what to look for any of you guys every go to the dealership and get parts for you b16a1?? thanks

pretty much parts from the b18a1 are the same ....but if ur into that oem parts shit.....order directly in japan....

so if i go to the dealership im going to ask for what i have to order the stuff first cause in dropping my b16 in this weekend and i want to get the stuff and be ready when my brother gets here he coming down from NY........so im going to ask for the parts from a 88-91 teg???or just say a b16a1???...thanks

Back