1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I buy? CRX or hatch?

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by arricer, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arricer

arricer Junior Member

Hey guys and gals. I just divorced my 93 del sol of 4 years, she was a great companion for me but someone else decided that they wanted to give me a great deal on her so now I am looking for a new love and i would love some opinons of 89-91 crx and hatchback owners.

I wanna do a sir1 swap, I have been doing my homework and those year of cars meet up the with obd0 wiring that goes with the sir 1 and I know that hmotorsonline.com can give me what i need for the swap for around 2k (mounts linkage and what not), has anyone delt with them?

What are some pros and cons of the cars, I know that hatches are a little bit lighter right?

I dont really care that much about making the exterior look goofy with big rims and and dime a dozen taillights. I wanting a nice street sleeper.

How about stock handling? Which would be better? ( I plan on lowering it of course nad putting sway kits to make it hug those corners)

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. trigun7469

trigun7469 Member

sent you a PM

3. 91crx

91crx Senior Member

crxs are lighter not hatches

4. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

This is a car for sale forum not a tech forum. Please post this question in the ef swap forum. Then if you are looking for a car post a seperate topic in here.
    :locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.