What Should I Buy?

What should I buy?

• Black 94 Civic EX Coupe w/ CRVtec sw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<<insert "who gives a fuck" picture here>>

who cares dude? i mean seriously. if you cant fucking decide youself
(if that is the real case, and your just not trying to act cool by
pretending to buy a car....which is really fucking stupid) then you shouldnt
get a car period.

so lets examine this.....
first off, what if we all said buy the gsr? would you buy it? if so you are one dumb
fuck because rather than looking at the mechanical condition of the car and taking into
consideration waht YOU think looks cool, you are willing to let a bunch of strangers on
the internet choose your own car.

im going to insert my cock into this threads mouth and put it to good use.

karnash stop flaming the kid, some people just want to make sure that what they are about to do is the best they can, and we all know hondaswap has the best honda people out there so i dont see y he should ask.

Anyway, about the cars, if the CR/vtec was done right, its a fucking fast motor, and will eat and GSR u put onto the track, check to make sure the compression is right and get EVERYTHING looked at, especially under the hood of the civic. if dont incorrectly a CR/Vtec could just be like a bomb waiting to blow, or already has and ur just getting stuck with a POS. take it to a shop, or a friend that knows what to do, check compression, leak down it, go over the whole thing yourself, then buy, if it were me i wouldnt even be looking at a GSR integra. they are slow. for the price you will pay for it, buy an ef civic, drop in a B18c1 ( gsr engine) and u will fly, u will also know how to repair ur engine and learn alot more. and Unless u already know alot about cars ( which i doubt u do b/c u wanna buy a car with a swap already done) then i suggest getting neither a GSR or a CR/Vtec b/c u wont know how to take care of it and make sure its running the best it can.

If u know how to fix cars --> CR/Vtec
If it all is fine ---> CR/Vtec
If its broken or leaks or compression --> buy ef and buy a b18c1
If you arent a mechanic but are willing to learn --> buy ef and buy a b18c1

My .02

i would get the Civic.
there are 2 cars I will never buy used: EK Civic Si and GSR. the people who had them abused them like a motha and try to sell them. cuz everyone knows about those cars and they know what they have, guaranteed problematic cars.
i'm not down to buy a car with a swap in it already but if you get it checked out like SLEEPER was saying than i guess it'll be ok and you'll have a pretty quick car.
it's cool that you want other peoples opinions and all but i'm sure you've already made up your mind and you just want some push to go get it.

Karnash, you're mean...you need to quit that before you make someone cry. :angry: ....wait, i change my mind, keep it up... :p

Back