What Should I Do Next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SVE05450:
As a shop owner, you just completely embarrassed yourself.
As a member of my site, you piss me off
As a person so hardcore into import performance, you have disgraced us with your prescence.

Padank-

The reason why everyone is telling you to swap it is this:
- exhaust- $500
- wheels/tires - $700- 4000+
- gude shit $500+ (and Gude sucks... i've seen pics of heads all fucked up)
- bigger TB - $200

well, add it up- you got about $2000 there, and maybe gained 10 horsepower at the wheels.

for 500 bucks more, you can have 40 more horsies, and a hell of a lot better motor under the hood from a b16a SiRII.

That's the reasonsing behind swapping.

While I understand you aren't looking to spend that kinda money.... well, quite frankly you ARE if you want to get that civic to go anywhere at all. There's a lot of BS on the internet and stores that claim 20+ horsepower from exhausts, and 15+ from intakes... well, its just not true at all. What they do is, compare the stock air box to theirs on a 600 hp car. Duh, the gains are proprotional. the 10 horse on 600 is less than 2 on your 125. the same goes for exahusts. don't believe the numbers.

Anyway, I just wanted to defend everyone who ways saying swap it. It's the best power gain for the money, hands down.

Hmm. Nice sig:

Shadow Motor Sports

My stroked LS turbo ex runs 10.0 1/4 mile.

You spent $90,000 I spent $20,000 and you still wont race.

Slips anyone?

I want to see this 10.0 second car. :blink:

Originally posted by sve0545@Jul 1 2003, 02:53 AM
Sorry dude I was talking about my civic because thats what his girlfriend has ... I def think that my WRX would shit on his MP5 to...

hmm.. nope I no hondas arnt the best cars on the road, maybe if you owned your own shop aswell you would to. I know more about cars then you would in 100 life times.

what do you drive agian ? some 12 year old kid that gets rides from his mom and reads SCC or import tuner.

your a fucking joke :lol:

Back