What Should I DO Next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quit flaunting your car. Theres a thread about it just below this one. Yes its turboed and its fast. Next step get a paint job.

for one, im just lookin for some input and second, i think i have every right to be proud of my car every single penny that has been put into it has been mine. not my parents like half of the people with tuner cars. no, i work hard for what i have done to it. dont be jealous because theres a young person on here that makes good money and is able to do more to his car than the average guy. if its that much of a problem for you then dont reply...

Last edited:
I agree

I congradulate him for being able to accomplish the goals and dreams of having the car that he wanted and for being that back bone behind it. i have dreams and goals to and hopefully my Integra and corvette will be to caliber and his car. Congrads again. That kids just a pointless punk

I'm with LS Owner and I really credit you AND give you rep for the build and doing it yourself cuz I don't like little rich kids either. NICE BUILD man but I also gotta agree with the punk you need a paintjob.

You need a "VTAK JUST KICKED IN YO" Sticker in your rear windshield.

But seriously, Paint the thing.

what you guys think about graphite gray? Im going to go ahead and start on the body work here in a few minutes. thanks for the input guys!

pics posted of 1st stage of paint process! check it out and let me know what you think! remember, its my 1st time painting a car myself!

Back