what should i do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blink1_8_2dude

ok this is my situation i bought a turbo kit for my teg and everythin was going great i sent the money order to the dude said he got it and stuff and said he sent it to me tuesday of last week then he said he is goin on vacation and assured me that he sent it and said he couldnt find the tracking number at the moment but he said he shipped it out well on wednesday night of last week i read the e-mail and asked him if i could get the tracking number just in case something happens and he never e-mailed me back so i was just thinking he went on vacation so he doesnt have acces to a computer. So i dont want to jump to conclusions but here it is a week and a half later after he said he sent it and i still havent recieved the package or heard back from him so what should i do about the situation????????

1.5 weeks is nothing i'd really worry about...

figure, it took him a couple days to go to the bank and cash it, then get it shipped out.
dpeneding on where its coming from, a big ass heavy box will take a week to get to you.
hang tight for a couple more days.... did he say when he was going to be back from vacation?
where did you make the purchase? here? ebay?

Just wait it out. It will come. What company is it being shipped through? Packages get backed up sometimes, trust me I know i used to work for UPS.

Originally posted by blink1_8_2dude@Jul 24 2003, 11:23 PM
i bought it on ebay and the guy lives in san diego

did the dude have good feed back?

did you send the payment to a po box?

you should always get a phone number on a big sale purchese(sp)

I did a search on switch boards and he wasnt on there, so anyway this is what is happeneing right now he e-mailed me last saturday and said that he just got back from vacation and somehow the package got sent back to his house and he was gonna send it out again to me when he could get a chance. So ive e-mailed him everyday since monday asking him for the tracking number and shipping company and he never responded so last nigh ti e-mailed him adn told him that if I did not recive a package or e-mail from him by tommorow(mobday) afternoon, that i was goin toi contact teh district attorney on the matter and turn it over to them , i also added that i really did not want to go this route but if i was forced to i would, so what should i do now?????

what kind of email address did he give you?

if it was a hotmail one... then add him to you on your buddy list on instant messenger... and once he is on there left click his name and go to properties right click on that.... reasone is sometimes people put there home or cell numbers on there account and it will show up there if they did

First of all, boy, there's a key on the keyboard that's very important. It's down on the right, second key to the right of the M key. It makes a . thing that is called a period. It's used to denote the end of a sentence. Use it or get off HondaSwap.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Aug 3 2003, 01:38 PM
First of all, boy, there's a key on the keyboard that's very important. It's down on the right, second key to the right of the M key. It makes a . thing that is called a period. It's used to denote the end of a sentence. Use it or get off HondaSwap.

who are you tlking to?

i didn't think it was me but i was checking.

Back