what should i do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rAeKoN_nYsE

hey, i just got a 1997 honda civic(coupe) dx.
I want get a new engine swap but i dont know where to order one at.
I also want to fix it up,any ideas anyone?
Im new to this so i need help.

you should try searching , theres an endless amount of stuff you can do to your car ( turbo supercharge swap ect)

HMO -- get any 1.8liter vtec motor and you'll be happy.

You givin the kid 2 choices ITR or GSR, not good enough, LS turbo is a better choice for the reason being it always can be transformed into LSVTEC. It will be faster than a stock grs/itr, and just more fun. I mean theres also the torqueless b16, although I would NEVER reccomend one. Go with a b18b1 just to save some money, then turbo it when you got the extra cash.

if ur lookin for just an engine to start off wit to work on, my boy found a 97 GSR that had like 122000 mi on it, he found it at a junk yard, it had been in a role over end for end, he bought the whole car for $725 !!! this care was a great steal. the doors were in GREAT condition, the interrior was black leather, and in mint con. the motor was tweeked into the side of the engine compartment, like the belts were just barly touching the side, and that was it. the frunt and rear were scrooed but who cares, hes puttin the GSR motor into his 93 LS teggie. but hes building it up first. im tryin to find a deal like that too but i dono i think its a once in a lifetime kinda thing. but look around. and if u find a GSR in a junk yard the people might be dumb and not know wut they have. dont call it a GSR just say the Integra, the junkyard people had NO IDEA wut that had. they thought it was a worthless LS or somthing. so check around bro.

Back