What should i do???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importstyle

what should i do, my car has a blown head gasket, and it is blow because i have a fully built head and not a build up lower end. I bought a new cylinder head for it, and a fel pro head gasket kit. My parents offered me 400 to take is somehwere and get it fixed, but i am weirey because i might be able to do it myslef, with the help of a hanes manual. what should i do? also if i accept the 400 that is basically my christmas!! thanks

do it yereself- but get rid of the hanes and get the real deal helms shop manual- doing a head gasket shouldn't be too bad, provided you have some knowledge of motors- keep the 400 bills

i did my head gasket yesterday...took me the day...puttin the vac lines and all that BS back is the only thing i ever have problems with

you really should have your head planed if you do a headgasket, and just follow the procedure for torquing the head bolts in the right sequence. Should be fine!

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Dec 14 2003, 09:41 PM
you really should have your head planed if you do a headgasket, and just follow the procedure for torquing the head bolts in the right sequence. Should be fine!

:withstupid:

Back