what should i do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jemmy

I want to buy a TOMTOM car Navigator, but my girlfriend want to buy a non-branded, she wanted to buy one from a Chinese online website, I disagreed, she said: i can have a try, Chinese people is friendly and lovely, perhaps we can know Chinese people in the process of buying and make friends with them.I don't know what to say, I am very tangled. Hope you give me some advice.

i definitely would not go with the chinese knock off gps

i also would not go with the tomtom

for gps units i would stick with garmin or magellan... both of them have been in the gps game for as long as gps has existed
if you look around you can get models from either one of them for around or under $100
the more expensive units generally have some more points of interest, but also tend to have a lot of features that you probably dont really need
decide what your needs for a gps really are and look for one that fits those... most of the high dollar models are wastes of money for the average user who will never use the additional features

if either of you has an iphone, i would just download an app.

if not, just get something decent from your local best buy, or even amazon. $100-$150 will get you a good gps. if you buy chinese for cheap, expect a pos.

You don't even need an iPhone per say, plenty of other smartphones with GPS(usually already installed).

its not like its going to teach her chinese and give her new friends. They can barely drive let alone give directions just go to best buy kick down 150 bucks and be on your way

she said: i can have a try, Chinese people is friendly and lovely, perhaps we can know Chinese people in the process of buying and make friends with them.

here's my advice,

dump your girlfriend. If she's that airheaded you should prolly let her go and then buy the GPS YOU choose

Back