1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Should I Get

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by GSRCRXsi, Mar 13, 2003.

1. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

im looking into getting some rota circut 8's sometime soon, and i just want to know what color you think will look best on a red CRX. if someone could photoshop this pic so i could see that the different colors would look like. i would appreciate that too. im looking to put some 15" ones on there. im open to other suggestions on wheels too. thanks.
    do any of these pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

[​IMG]
    here is wildbillhatchbac with bronze slipstreams (so at least you get the color with bronze)

White looks ok but it has that flashy look to it (almost kinda ricer look) and you have to clean them every day otherwise they look like crap. One a white car, they dont look all that bad, just keep um clean.

I have a set of c8's in bronze (for my white sol) and I love the look of them. I will probally have pics of them by this weekend because I am getting tires put on them tommrow. Cant wait.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

white rims are IMPOSSIBLE to keep clena.. trust me, i owned a set

4. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

Just on a side note, when I first started to look at honda's, I thought that this rex was so bad ass. White interior, body kit, Naaawwwsss. Now the onlything that I like about it is the windows. For some reason (maybe because the white interior makes it brighter) but the glass looks so bad ass.

Here is it on ricedomain.com

HA ha, its on 18's

5. GSRCRXsi

lol, i only picked it because it was red and had the same body kit as my car. thanks, i would really like to see someone photoshop some bronze circuit8's on one of them though. thanks.

6. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

[​IMG]
    i went with gun metal for my red hatch,
    5 min job i know it sucks but there it is, lil toe action in the back too. when my rotas come in my car will look like im copying wildbill. oh well looks good.

7. GSRCRXsi

yea i like the way they look, but like that, they would be about 17's, i want to see what 15's will look like, can you make the wheel smaller? but what color rims did you use? were those the gunmetal or bronze?

8. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

those are bronze wheels, yeah i can try to make them look smaller.

9. go with the white C8....when you have a red car, those rims stick out......i have C8.....i just bought some 2000 ITR.....thinkin about sellin it but not so sure.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted