What shud i do with my 91civic hatchbac

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and on that note if u all think i shud just go turbo how much do u think i will be lookin at because i priced a full turbo setup on ebay like it has injectors/turbo/intercooler/piping/manifold/and all the little extras u need for 700$

and on that note if u all think i shud just go turbo how much do u think i will be lookin at because i priced a full turbo setup on ebay like it has injectors/turbo/intercooler/piping/manifold/and all the little extras u need for 700$

your an idiot

I would get a block heater man!! Canada is hard enough on cars. Pushing a bunch of boost into a frozen engine sin't very nice.

Edit- also an autowreckers would be a great place to build your turbo kit and way cheaper than 700$, check out homemadeturbo or something for ideas.

well see thats why i dont want to turbo my car i just want to know what head/piston cambo wud be best and wat computer is best used without haveing to tune

Take the hottest chick that you know and pay for her to get a boob job. Then pay for her to have all the nicest clothes. And a makeover. Make her stunning and spend all your money on her. And then after all that is done, find out that you can't even hit it.

That is what you will be doing to your car if you decide to do any kind of work to it and don't feel like tuning it.

That was the best you could do? Bringing out the mama jokes? You really are an idiot.

I think we found another neg rep star...I'll start the fun.

right on y dont u all get a life and try to go make fun of someone to there face plus if u dont have any advice to my build then dont write on my thread otherwise all u are is a goof u people shud go to yahoo chat and see if someone will actually listen to u

With an attitude like that, you might find more people willing to help you with your build on Yahoo! Chat. We offered our opinions and you failed to recognize them. You also failed to do your own research. There are millions of articles regarding swaps on this site and everywhere else. If you can't take other people's opinions for what they are worth and don't want to help yourself, then you fail. Most of the people that are offering you advice have done builds before--some several. But what would we know? Apparently, nothing--especially if you don't want the answers we are giving you. You can fish around all day for an answer, but if you tell us the answer you are looking for, we will give you that answer just to see you leave.

well i am listening to what everyone is tellin me there advice is greatly opreciated i am taking in there advice and considering it all and yes i did do my research if u read my first post i explained what parts i have read wud be compatible and wat i thought wud suit my needs and i was asking people who kno if it wud work i have read hundreds of posts on this site and afew others that is why i came here and posted on this site so that maybe someone who knows the tricks and loopholes to tuning this engine could help me and i have gotten afew good awnsers and suggestions but i have also bin ridiculed for my grammer and im being called an idiot and other stuff like i can spell quite well and with proper grammer now i really dont care about any of this other stuff so i would like this thread to go bac to cars and not all this petty drama shit and if this thread has gone to shit then i guess i will have to start a new one and if u dont have anything else car related then dont bother

Back