What Size Of Tires For 15x7 Wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

red95solsi

i am getting a set of 15x7 5zigen FN-01r and was wondering what size tires i should get for them right now i have acura integra ls wheels on the car with 205/50/15 i am wanting something a little lower profile and wider what should i get oh yeah what tires are good also i want something not too sticky

well you don't have much choice when it comes from width.... 7 inches is 7 inches..... With 15s if you go with too low profile of a tire it will look incredibly stupid unless your car is lowered quite a bit. I might consider sticking with the 205/50/15s and going with a moderate drop (until zero wheelgap)

Yes this post is based on looks, mostly.

Just make sure you buy GOOD tires.

but 205 is what i have on the 15x6 would possibly 215/45 be ok? and i have kuhmo ecsta supra 711 i want something stickier then those what tires are reccommended

stick with a 205 on a x7 width rim. anything wider will result in more tire flex.

Originally posted by red95solsi@May 29 2003, 02:36 AM
something stickier then ecsta 711s

thats not very hard to beat. Khumoes suck ass.

Azenis, so-3's, p-zero asymitrico are probably the 3 best tires for daily/sport driving

I'm getting 195's put on tomorrow, I will see how they handle...111 ea for 205 S-03's is too friggin much.

:withstupid:
there is nothing "upgrade" about heavier rims and tires
if you want to be slower but "look better" (personally i dont think it does" then go for it ... but its a waste

Back