What size rims/what tires???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bl6CRX

hey wassup guys, well after about a year and two motors, im gonna get rid of the stock 13's on my 91 rex, Im wondering if I should get 15's or 16's, id go with 15's but the tires I wanted start at 16's (parada spec 2's), so I was wondering what you guys thought, also, im looking for a good all around tire, one that will hook up well and hold a turn well, also, I need good wet traction so i want to stay away from a cheater slick and I want tires that will last a good time, shoot some ideas my way of what ya guys think

I am almost positive that the parada spec 2's come in 15's. However, if this is for any type of peformance driving (HPDE's or autoX) I would not get these tires. They are not that good for dry traction, wet traction is about just as good, and they are not that sticky. If your looking for a good dry and wet tire, look at the potenza s03's by bridgestone. Very nice tires.

And very very very cheap in 195/50/15. which is the size you'll want for a D series transmission in a 4G Civic.

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 10 2003, 08:13 PM
And very very very cheap in 195/50/15. which is the size you'll want for a D series transmission in a 4G Civic.

actually im running b20 vtec, with j1 trans

Well, you'll want 195/55/15 or 205/50/15. Those aren't so cheap with the S-03s, but they're still not too bad. You can run 195/50/15 without any major issues on that transmission- your speeds won't be that far off.

Back