what songs do u guys like to race to/cruise with

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Getcha Grove On - Limp Bizkit
Fear-Disturbed
Down with the Sickness-Disturbed
Dead Cell-Papa Roach
Save Yourself- Stabbing Westward

I dont really listen to anything specific to go racing, as i dont ever really go anywhere with the intent to race. Cruising though I like to put the top down on the miata and play pretty much anything by Satan's Pilgrims, though notably i enjoy "music to watch girls go by". I get a few wierd looks for it, but i get wierd looks for being in a miata anyways. Aside from that Ive really been digging the killers new album, or atleast 4 or 5 songs from it.

Here are some bands that I like to listen while driving on the pavement,
Prodigy
Crystal Method
KORN
7Dust
Linkin Park
COLD
or maybe some STATIC-X :blink:

Hey Bria, I got some mp3's

hehe no speakers... no radio... no wiring for it ... :D

In my van I ussually am rollin to blink or afi... unless I am working... then umm "the radios"... hehe

On a roadcourse, drag strip or autocross lot, I will listen to the sweet sounds of vtec and tires.

When I am just "cruising", Linkin park, accustic music, shit load of other stuff in between.

Originally posted by TeeJayTECH@Aug 30 2004, 10:28 PM
Here are some bands that I like to listen while driving on the pavement,
Prodigy
Crystal Method
KORN
7Dust
Linkin Park
COLD
or maybe some STATIC-X :blink:
[post=384052]Quoted post[/post]​

I like your style B)

Out driving in the teg... which has been a lot recent...

anything and everything by:

40 Below Summer (thanks Derek & Joel)
Sevendust
Ill Nino (thanks Derek & Joel)
Nonpoint (thanks Derek & Joel)
Taproot - Emtional Times entire Welcome CD
Crossfade

That's about it...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 1 2004, 01:30 PM
whot he F is thanks Derek & Joel
[post=384783]Quoted post[/post]​

The two guys who introduced me to 40 Below, Ill Nino and Nonpoint...

Dr Dre
Snoop Dog
50 cent
G unit
Eminem
2 Pac
Petey Pablo
2 Short
Master P
Beatnuts
Tash
D12
JaRule
DMX
Eazy E
Cypress Hill

Cruizing Jams

Originally posted by Tyler@Aug 29 2004, 11:18 PM
Anything by underoath
[post=383473]Quoted post[/post]​

Fo sho ... their new cd is awesome. But i have been getting into alot of silverstein , brazil and letter kills. And spice it up with some matchbook romance.

Slayer, Svartharid, Cannibal Corpse, Atreyu, Otep, Otyg, Hollenthon, Celtic Frost, Earth, Iced Earth, COC, any Metallica but St. Shitpile, Pro-Pain, Symphony X, BLS, Rob Zombie, Down, Carcass, Twisted Sister, Amorphis, Apocalyptica, Beyond The Embrace, Danzig, Charlie Drown, Theater of Tragedy, Dope, Karma To Burn, Soil, Earth Crisis, Overkill, Lacuna Coil, Megadeth, Nightwish, Obtained Enslavement, Pantera, Puya, Psychrist, Rotting Christ, Skid Row, Shadows Fall, Six Feet Under, Volatile, Testament, Soilwork.

I like other stuff, but those are the bands that really whip me into a froth.

When "racing," I don't listen to anything but a ceramic turbo spooling up to about 128,000 RPM to produce 17 PSI, the woosh of almost 500 CFM worth of air being ingested by the compressor, the chittering of the wastegate as it struggles to maintain the boost pressure, and the honk of the blow off valve that signals a brief break in the onslaught of torque that hurtles my 3350 lb. low flying missle down the road at high subsonic speeds.

Cruisin: anything from Linkin Park to Gretchen Wilson. Yep I did it, Rock and Country in the same sentence.
Racin: just the beautiful sound of my bubble bee exhaust

Back