what sounds good

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes i know what a "catback" is i was just talking about putting the catalytic converter back back in. i have a tsudo catback on my integra, stock cat and obxr header

yes i know what a "catback" is i was just talking about putting the catalytic converter back back in. i have a tsudo catback on my integra, stock cat and obxr header

Ah, got ya...you were saying "cat back", not "catback". In that case, I agree.

has anyone heard an hks on an ls. ive been thinkin bout gettin one or atleast try to find a slip on. i just dont know how they sound

has anyone heard an hks on an ls. ive been thinkin bout gettin one or atleast try to find a slip on. i just dont know how they sound

Have you tried searching on YouTube? There's about a bazillion exhaust videos on there. Just search for 'Integra HKS' or something similar...

hmm well i was trying to decide what exhaust to put on my DA and then i said what the hell ill build my own and see how it turns out. well to start off i have a test pipe where the cat should be then i have a DNX 2 3/8" polished midpiping and then i had the muffler shop bend me from the axle back 2 1/2" with a Borla XR-1 muffler. It was exactly what i was looking for in the sound. so id recomend that to anyone

Back