What Springs Should I Get..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

megaFoNe

hi..
i lowered my 99' integra LS back in 99' with nuespeed springs and tokico 5-way adjustable shocks. but it didn't ride as smooth as it should be. I recently found out that the shop i went to installed the Civic spring and used shocks on my integra. (i looked up the part number and check the neuspeed website.) i also suspect that the shocks are no good either.

now i have question. i am putting my stock shocks back on my car. it rides a lot smoother. I am also getting new springs. can someone tell me what brand of springs are good for the Integras.

thanx

What kind of neuspeed springs did you get (soft-sport, sport, race)? Did you try to adjust the shock? The lower you go, the rougher the ride normally gets. Your setup should have been pretty nice if properly installed. I recommend Koni adjustables with Neupeed springs. Eibach and Tein both make good springs for your car but are just suggestions. :D

i had the neuspeed race springs (55.20.14, which is for 92-95 civics) I also tried to adjust the tokicos, but I can't tell the differences. The first time they installed the new shocks on my car. But when i took it back to them (the number settings on the shocks changed by itself), it took them two month for them to give me back the shocks. i am pretty sure they just gave me the used ones.

the shop i went to is closed. a lot of people paid hundreds dollars deposits for part, and the owner took off with the money and disappered. one of my friend paid $1300 deposit for a B16A motor, but he never got it and didnt get his money back. They also took my other friend $300 deposit for the tail lights.

So now i will never take my car to any shops. I work on my car myself with help from my friends.

$300 deposit for taillights??? :blink: thats a little ridiculous! Anyway, sorry you got screwed man, just get the right parts next time :D You had good parts, maybe just not for your car. Like I said, Neuspeed race work well with Koni or Bilstein shocks. I think your car is Neuspeed race (55.20.44). There are many, many options to choose from.

I have Skunk2 springs and I like them. Two of my friends have the Neuspeed and they havent said anything negative about them but I think my car rides smoother. But I still have factory struts, they both have Tokico adjustables.

i got eibach Pro-Kit on my car and it rides very nicely unless i set the koni yellows on full hard and even then its still not that bad evened out the saggy drivers side though definately a big improvement get the ones with the front lower then the rear because it doesnt look right with the same height the front sits higher for some reason

Back