what springs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what are you looking to get out of it? how low for one thing? and then, do you want a soft street ride, something stiff you can autoX with, or something in between?

most people like somewhere around a 2 inch drop to kill the fender gap. 3" is where you start to really tuck, and have oil pan meeting pavement problems.

either some springs and decent shocks, or a cheaper set of coilovers, like the k sports would probably be good for you. dropping 2" or more definitely will kill stock shocks very quickly. i have had experience with eibach, megan, and h&r springs personally. they are all progressive springs that offer a pretty nice ride for the street. one thing you will find, is that a decent set of shocks paired with springs or decent coilover sleeves (like ground control), will cost you about the same as many of the entry level full body coilovers.

Spring wise, I've sold Tein S Tech's the most. Settles pretty low, increases your handling, and they're fairly priced. If you're goiung with new shocks all around, consider entry level coilvoers like the Function and Form Type 1's we have. PM me if you need pricing or more specs on anything.

Back