what states?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and every car had at least 20's on it
weirdest shit i've ever seen
every 4 door buick, pontiac, cadillac, etc, all sitting on dubs

:werd:

Definitely Texas. My CRX was totally rust free. Hell, all my cars are rust free except my truck, and that's because I put things like engine hoists on top of the bed rails and don't bother to touch up the paint.

and every car had at least 20's on it
weirdest shit i've ever seen
every 4 door buick, pontiac, cadillac, etc, all sitting on dubs

They do that here as well, but then again I'm only 30mins from Philly.

The rims are worth more than the car half of the time.

The scariest part is when I see some young kid in a Lexus SC300 rolling on dubs and he can't be older than 22. I think how they hell did he afford that?

Drugs? Here in Stockton we're seeing ScraperItis. Your car is a Buick, at least 20 years old, with 20" or larger wheels. The best part... they have to LIFT the car to get the wheels to fit. So, the wheels really ARE worth more than the cars at that point.

The scariest part is when I see some young kid in a Lexus SC300 rolling on dubs and he can't be older than 22. I think how they hell did he afford that?

The local stores here sell 20s starting at $700 a set. The front page of the local "Peddler" (yes it's really called that) is always covered with wheel ads every week.

Back