What Sticker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

after I get done droppin my ZC into my car, in bout a month, i was wondering what I should put on the outside of the car... i know that a sticker doesnt give u hp lol but i was thinking of on the lower doors like... JDM ZC , or somthing across the lines of that so when i get my car finished and take it to shows... people konw what I have inside...
thanks
TJ :blink:

stickers suck, you f-ing ricer!!! haha j/k man, i'd say don't worry about sportin your zc i mean why tell people what you got even knowing most of them won't know what a zc is...why want to explain stuff? haha

if youre gonna put a ZC sticker on, i'd put it in the location on the back where the trim decal/badge usually is. you can put a DOHC sticker on the side of the car like the current civic si's have their DOHC VTEC stickers.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Apr 24 2003, 09:04 PM
if youre gonna put a ZC sticker on, i'd put it in the location on the back where the trim decal/badge usually is. you can put a DOHC sticker on the side of the car like the current civic si's have their DOHC VTEC stickers.

That's what I did.

s3db472a6d22c4.jpg

*waits for the napalm to start falling*

on my other motor that was messed up, i had a DOHC VTEC LSD and SIR-G on the back of my EG, after some fags gettin smoked by me and hatin for what i got, they poured salt and solvent to my gas tank and oil, my fully built B18C was destroyed. i fukin got hella pissed off. but it's aight though, i kiked some ass and had full insurance.

Originally posted by viciousracing@Apr 25 2003, 10:31 AM
on my other motor that was messed up, i had a DOHC VTEC LSD and SIR-G on the back of my EG, after some fags gettin smoked by me and hatin for what i got, they poured salt and solvent to my gas tank and oil, my fully built B18C was destroyed. i fukin got hella pissed off. but it's aight though, i kiked some ass and had full insurance.

haha you have alot of stories.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 25 2003, 09:24 AM
emblems or stickers to advertise anything you got is hella :ghey: . it defeats the whole purpose of being a "sleeper"....

Meh, it depends what you put on your car. I mean, only Honda people and a select few of knowledgeable car people will know what my tiny decals mean. I mean, I was washing my car one day, and my neighbor came over, pointed to the side of my car, and said "What does 'doash' mean?" (sound out DOHC :) ). Not everyone knows what it means in the first place, and fewer still will know that it never came in my car in the States.

Besides, it gets people to come talk to me while I'm at the track, with either just compliments or questions on the swap, how it's done, etc.

at first i was gonna put a sticker on the side of my car(like the Si), basically the same way DOHCVTEC_ACCORD has it. but in the end i decided not to advertise at all cuz i want my car to be 100% sleeper.
lately i've been thinking about putting a small sticker on my trunk lid (you know, the same place you see it on 97+ Preludes). what do you guys think? -sorry to cockblock your thread.

Back