what struts/shocks are blue?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

I just picked up a '92 Accord and it has H&R springs and some blue struts with no writing or anything on them. Anybody have any idea what they could be? The only blue ones that I know of are Tokico HP's and Bilsteins...

Tokico blues are blue :) and so are some H&R's. I have seen other brands too, but can't think of any right off hand. I know some Sachs are blue too.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 6 2005, 12:11 PM
Tokico blues are blue :) and so are some H&R's. I have seen other brands too, but can't think of any right off hand. I know some Sachs are blue too.
[post=521620]Quoted post[/post]​

Bilsteins are yellow or blue, but I don't think they sell honda apps here in the states.

Bilstein sells OEM replacements and I believe a lighter sport model for Honda stateside, but I think their coilovers, and highend products are European retail only :( Sucks because I was looking into them when I was getting suspension and they aren't too bad here for the highend stuff, but I went with GCs w/ custom rates and Tokicos...should have gone Bilstein or KW.

I'm gonna have to get under there and get a better look, I got a quick look before but I didn't see any stampings or labels or anything.

by the way, aren't Tokico blues and hp's the same thing? :huh:

Back