what sturts to go with

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16ahatch

well its time for me to get new sturts for my eg hatch and i was wondering what you guys would recomend. I ve got a budget of 400 bucks. Help me out guys. Thanks for the help in advance

What kind of springs? KYB AGX shocks are very good for the money. I've had a set before, and they're great shocks.

i think you should can the ractives and get some quality springs or slip on coilovers
no struts no matter how good will ever make those POS's ride nice

yea thats what i was kinda thinking to. what springs do you think i should go with. Ebiach?

eibach are good
neuspeed are good
theres lots of choices out there

if you go to www.styledright.com you can get a set of Tokico 5-ways for $400 shipped. you just have to e-mail them because they are updating their site right now. the site is run by a guy that posts on hstuners.com, his screenname on there is "hondaman-iac"

I'm probably going get a set of Tokico 5-ways from him ($400), eibach prokit springs ($225), AEM CAI ($155)
he does all the shipping for free

I've ridden in alot of cars with eibach pro-kits and they are very nice

my tokiko's sucked granted I got them used but....I run sportlines and just bought kyb-agx's for 320 shipped on e-bay...eibach and shox both said the kyb's are every bit as good as tokiko's or koni's and better for the money......KYBwarehouse on e-bay

Back