What swap for my new hatch project???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

ok, im looking at purchasing a 94 hatch fromt he guy down the street, but i want to know what B series vtec or k series swap is the easiest to perform on the hatch. I know you can put anything in there but ill be doing all the work in my small garage with only hand tools. Please send me some options.

Im good at mechanical stuff but dont like messing with electrical so i would like an easy on the electronics swap if at all possible.

well, i have a cordless drill and so forth, and a cordless saber saw, would that do the job?

Mark a K swap off your list already.That will require tons of work,tools,mechanical smarts,wiring smarts,and ofcourse tons of MONEY.As for a DOHC VTEC swap,thats gonna run you atleast $2000.

ok so its on to the B series swap stuff. What swap is going to go in the easiest? I know they all go in the same basically but whats the easiest to wire, i want it to be reliable. Not like my crx headache i have now that only starts and runs when it wants too for no apparent reason

prety much every b-series, b16a is very easy ive done it before only had to wire the vtec, b16a is prety cheap and i think it pulls prety good got one in my 98 hatch

Back