what swap should i do on my 91 accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kiefer13

hey i just bought a 91 accord 2 door and i just want some other sugestion on what swap i should do. im not woried about money. what motor will fit right in without doin a crap load of work?

f22a1 to a h22a1

Yep, no problem! Welcome to HS by the way! :D
Hey I am brand new to this site and the honda scene. I have a '90 accord with a f22a1 and i just bought a h22a1 with low miles and v-tech, what will i need to complete the swap? Motor mounts? ecu? wiring harness? I am completely in the dark, oh ya and can i put the f22 head on the h22 block? Thanks for any advice you can give.

Hey I am brand new to this site and the honda scene. I have a '90 accord with a f22a1 and i just bought a h22a1 with low miles and v-tech, what will i need to complete the swap? Motor mounts? ecu? wiring harness? I am completely in the dark, oh ya and can i put the f22 head on the h22 block? Thanks for any advice you can give.

Why would you want to put the F22 head on the H22 block? You'd essentially just be building another motor like the one you already have. The H22's (and any Honda motor's for that matter) VTEC is in the head, not the block...

Just get the ol'h22 imo: Best bang for your buck would be to save up for a jdm h22a/lsd tranny. But you will notice a huge differance in a h22a1 as well. Good luck and welcome.

h22a or boost the bastard, i personally did a jdm h22a swap in my 91 4 door and lllloooovvveee it so i would also recomend the h22a

I have a 91 honda accord with a 2.2 h22 vtec swap and i want to swap a 2.3 h23 vtec blue top motor is the any thing i need to chang or is every thing the same and can i use the a/c power streeing pump and other parts

Back