what swaps will fit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok well i have a 88 crx dx currently with a zc in it.... i would like to know exactly what swaps i can fit in my rex. please let me know...thanks

well all swaps will fit but as far as just mounts and droping it in zc d series and b series will drop in, but stay away from the b series from the accord and prelude

ok thanks but will like a h22 fit? because my buddy has a complete h22a vtec swap that he wants to sell for 900. because he went with a k20...

The H22 takes alot of frame modification and mount issues I believe.

i can get a complete b16a first gen for 750 shipped is that a good price? it has 27,000 miles on it. i need tranny. would i have to get new axels? Basically, what would i have to get 2 drop in my car?

will i have to do a obd wire conversion? cause i heard that also from another person on here and wanted to make sure if it was true.

now that is true you have to stay with the obd that your car is or convert it to that obd, and unless you have a hf or si you will need to convert to mpfi

you wouldn't want to buy a motor? cuase im trying to get rid of mine to either get me a b series or when my hospital bill comes in i might have to pay for some of that...see i just had surgery like two weeks ago...i had to reconstruct my whole shoulder from football.

Back