what the best and cheap internal for b16a

i will use turbo

• cheap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • and make more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxofbahrain

hi,
i have 90 crx and iam think to swap it with b16a and i wanne know which the cheapest parts to modify it toget more power form that b16a ?
can you help me plzz?
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

:ditto:
holy shiat dood wtf was that

i dunno what you're asking and i have no idea what you're trying to find out with the voting....cheap? more power? strong parts?.........

uhhh please rephrase the question it'll make it easier to answer.

Originally posted by crxofbahrain@Aug 1 2003, 07:01 AM
what the fuck with u iam new hear so stop the fuck and try to help ass holl's

:emofo: Again no one gets what the fuck your saying. Take your time and spell CORRECTLY and make sure it makes sense, otherwise no one will answer your half english questions!!!!

dude, your poll make absoultely no sense at all! What are you talking about? Do want to build a b16a for a turbo? Or, from what i get from your post, do you just want parts to make more power like bolts ons (I/H/E)??

You also say cheap...plain and simple, you pay for what you get. i.e. You will not get as much gain from a $150 ebay header as opposed to a $700-$1000 unit.

Just try and re-word you question and we can help you better. Also try and spell at least half of your post right.

Originally posted by crxofbahrain@Aug 1 2003, 07:01 AM
what the fuck with u iam new hear so stop the fuck and try to help ass holl's

can we get an emoticon that says this! :laugh:

P.S. don't forget to "stop the fuck" because if you don't, that makes you an "ass holl" :angry:

come on guys, cast you votes!......"i wanne it strong patrs" is off to a big lead and is dominating this poll!

luke you ass holl. you dune cone in hear and axe retraded quessions and git all definsife when we tri 2 help butt dunno wat teh FUCK u are axing.

jeez u guys are ruthless :lol: the guy is from bahrain (see his name). probably doesnt speak much english. bet most of u dont even know where that is.

Originally posted by word@Aug 1 2003, 11:59 AM
luke you ass holl. you dune cone in hear and axe retraded quessions and git all definsife when we tri 2 help butt dunno wat teh FUCK u are axing.

:worthy: :thumbsup: :lmao:

funny shit..how old is that dood from bahrain?guys got a crazy accent just trying to type english.anyways if he isnt scared away ill give him some info

hi kingwilly,
what do u mean man if u will help it's ok if u don't i can get it by my self from the net and superhonda or any plces?
thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back